Pennard Hill Pedestrain Gate

Guest Jonny Hobbs

Yeah, it's not a standard pedestrian entrance. You could get very slightly closer if you travelled with someone parking and came in through gates C/D (or even E if you know a campervan ticketholder). But if you already have a drop off arranged then you won't be saving much over gate A anyway.

On the plus side, the long slog across site makes that first beer even better when you've finally arrived...

Pennard Hill Gate is for the idiots who pay £250 extra to live in a shoebox called MyHab. The only perks I see is that you are parked a couple of minutes away from your MyHab, and if you are a girlie who thinks that they simply must look good everyday, you can use hairdryers and hair straighteners. They also have showers.

I can understand why someone would treat themselves and others to a Tipi or a Yurtel, they are spacious and luxurious, but IMO MyHabs are a step down from a tent in terms of size.

Pennard Hill Gate is for the idiots who pay £250 extra to live in a shoebox called MyHab. The only perks I see is that you are parked a couple of minutes away from your MyHab, and if you are a girlie who thinks that they simply must look good everyday, you can use hairdryers and hair straighteners. They also have showers.

I can understand why someone would treat themselves and others to a Tipi or a Yurtel, they are spacious and luxurious, but IMO MyHabs are a step down from a tent in terms of size.

To be fair, I managed to wing a free one last year at Reading. Wasn't THAT bad...

Rip-off nonetheless. AND they've doubled in price since last year.

Some friends went for it though - and they're lifting me home. Is there no chance of being able to EXIT from the gate on the Monday? Even if they come to the gate to explain the situation?

SURELY?