is there owt wrong with going glasto on your own?

Guest jacko_bfc

Have been going as a 'loner' for many years. Stayed up in last year with eFest guys/girls which was good as it meant I could go to certain gigs with other likeminded people and come back to share experiences later in the day however the majority of my time I spent alone enjoying my own personal Glasto experience.

I definately fall into the 'goats' class of 'sheep/goats' people types and would really hate the restrictions that going around in a big group would entail..

I do my own thing and always have a great time as a result. Good luck and enjoy your own Glastobury Festival experience - you always manage to meet nice friendly random people anyway (at least I seem to ;)).

Have fun !

Dave

smile.gif

Edited by DaveMac

Went on my own for the first time last year...and loved it!! It was the best time I had ever had there. I did my own thing when I wanted to and got chatting to some really nice people (something you never really do when you're in a group). Going alone again this year and really cannot wait!!

You will love it and I bet you will want to go on your own all the time after that!!

i have to admit i was a bit drunk when i posted that remark went last year on my own and loved it but still got the odd 'oh so your going to glasto on your own?' ye love it that way! i might camp with all the efesters up at this year ill be the guy with the pink tent(theres a valid reason for it) see you all there!!!

Nothing wrong with going as a loner whatsoever. This is my first year going officially as a loner - but the last few times I have been, I have usually managed 'lose' my friends by 1pm and have enjoyed the festival by myself, only joining up with them very occasionally for the odd set every now and again.

Going on your own seems fine to me.

But to all the guys who love going alone, what exactly do you do all day?