Ticket Arival

Guest randy marsh

Myself and the Missus were awoken at 7.50am this morning by a man requiring a signature for our Glastonbury tickets. However, i have still not recieved the email from DX saying that my tickets are being despatched. Friends who live about 3 miles away also got theirs at about 3pm, and they have not had their email either.

Not a big deal for us as we were at home with it being the weekend, but be aware that tickets are arriving without this email, which will more than likely cause people to miss their tickets being delivered.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and the Missus were awoken at 7.50am this morning by a man requiring a signature for our Glastonbury tickets. However, i have still not recieved the email from DX saying that my tickets are being despatched. Friends who live about 3 miles away also got theirs at about 3pm, and they have not had their email either.

Not a big deal for us as we were at home with it being the weekend, but be aware that tickets are arriving without this email, which will more than likely cause people to miss their tickets being delivered.

I feel sorry for the folks who get no email notification of upcoming delivery and get no missed delivery card through their door.

edit: p.s. and for those like us who do not receive what they have paid for. Our delivery was missing our campervan ticket and See Tickets have been giving me the runaround since.

Edited by jameshunt

hmmm, this is worrying.

I got my email over a week ago saying tickets had gone to Dx for dispatch but had nothing since. I hate the panic of waiting for tickets

Useless gets, no email, no missed-delivery card, email this morning from See saying to arrange redelivery of our tickets. What the???

Have re-arranged for delivery for tomorrow to husband at work, I'm not holding my breath, apparently a note has been put on to ask for him (not me) and he'll have my ID, I'm the main ticket holder. So we'll see!

They better bloody had have the campervan tickets in there as well, or I'll release the wrath of a heavily pregnant woman on their backsides!

Does the person signing for the tickets need to have my ID? My tickets are being sent to my in-laws because there's always someone in, but they don't have any ID for me....... The info on the Glasto site, says they just need to be signed for. Should I get some ID to my mother-in-law?

I would, they said to me that the person receiving the tickets would need my ID.

Ont eh email from See this morning:

Will I need to show any ID?

When you organise a redelivery you or anyone at your address will need to show ID to the Secure delivery agent, this can be a Passport, Government ID Card, Driving License, valid Debit or Credit card.

DX are a complete f*ck up, I'm pretty sure that it's been a point in the past that the fest don't want tickets to be able to be sent to anywhere other than the original address, and See seem to be sticking to that in their email, but DX say they can be sent anywhere.

Muppets.

Just a further heads up on this.

Like many received the seetickets email 10-12 days ago, had heard nothing so rang DX last Thursday to be told tickets were due to be delivered Monday 14th June. At 10.40 today doorbell rings, a courier with a big grin saying it's your Glastonbury tickets.

Now I've had no email from DX today, was originally told the delivery was going to be next week so if I wasn't lucky enough to work from home could well have missed them.

To be fair the guy who delivered was a really nice guy and explained that the 14th was the date they were told they had to be delivered by so beware if you ring DX for an update.

Anyway yeahhhhhhhh it all seems a lot nearer now, bring it on !!!!!!!!

Just spoken to DX, to a very nice lady after having had no email from them. They said they had been deliverd this morning (to my mother in law's house) - just waiting for mother in law to text me back to confirm they've actually arrived! Think I'm getting a stomach ulcer......

Got mine!

Arrived today, no email from dx since the see tickets email 2 weeks ago, luckily someone was here to sign for it, mum signed for it so id doesn't look important

Can't wait!!!! B)