DX Security

Guest timbrass

Cheers, tried them plus 0844 2773333 and whatever options I selected all I got was 'The contact centre is now closed, our normal office hours are 8am-7pm Monday-Friday'. There is an option for an automated service to arrange redelivery but I wouldn't touch that with a bargepole...

My online delivery status has changed from 'We have successfully completed your delivery' to 'We have attempted a delivery'. Either way it's a lie. I'll have to call tomorrow.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading through the stories on here and my heart goes out to you guys.

I had a issue too with DX.

No email sent but someone tried to deliver whilst at work - left card. Called number, re-arranged delivery. Was advised the tickets will be with me between 9 -5 pm. Waited and waited. 8.30pm a guy turns up in a crappy car with my tickets. I was just heading out so I was lucky I caught him. Mad thing is, as I took the tickets he said to me,

"Lucky I caught you as I have no calling cards left"

I've posted about this in another thread but might as well post it here as this one seems to be the main one now.

Got an email from Seetickets saying that tickets were due to be delivered the next day. Unfortunately at such late notice I couldn't book a day off work and couldn't re-arrange for them to come to my work address because it was after 4.

Didn't get a calling card and have since found out that one of my housemates was in the house half the day so not sure if they even did try and deliver that day.

I phoned up first thing the next morning and told them what happened and re-arranged delivery for the next day to my work. I re-arranged my day so I could be in the office all day. My desk is next to reception and people have to buzz in, reception has someone on all day anyway and I only left my desk to go to the toilet a couple times but there was no delivery and no way it could have been missed. No calling cards had been secretly put through the letter box either.

Phoned up the first thing the next day (Saturday), and tried to tell them what happened but they clearly weren't interested but they said that it was due for delivery to my home address that day, I asked when but they said anytime between 9 and 5. Like I said in the other thread, I've just bought a new flat that is due for completion anytime now. I've been trying to get as much stuff ready for it before Glasto as possible and was going to use the Saturday to buy things etc. Also, my Mum is ill in hospital so I was trying to free up as much time as possible by doing house stuff on the Saturday to see her during the week.

After a whole day waiting, no one arrives. I even sat out in the front garden waiting to make sure I didn't miss them.

So this morning I've phoned them up again, told them to change my delivery address back to my work one (after they supposedly changed it back to my home) to which the response was "It's already set as your work one". This means the whole of my Saturday was wasted because of a complete lie by the person on the phone on Saturday morning.

It's now due to be delivered to my work address tomorrow, I have re-arranged my week so I'm in the office all day (but DX don't seem to realise their incompetence has such an affect on people).

It's really starting to piss me off, I've got enough things going on with family illness, moving house and being stupidly busy at work without having to re-arrange both my working and social life just to receive a ticket. A collection service would have made a lot of sense!!!!?!?!

And worst of all, I'm paying for all this hassle!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant but as you can probably tell I'm ready for a holiday (which is Glastonbury).

Well Tom, I wouldn't hold out to much hope for tomorrow, this firm are clearly a bunch of complete muppets.

I guess they were probably the cheapest SeeTickets could find. I am now having to pick up my tickets when I get to Glasto. I shall be fighting tooth and nail to get back my delivery charge as I am having to pick the tickets up myself due to the DX's incompetence.

finally got mine today, as per redelivery date, but tracking was no help as apparently number didn't match postcode!!!

nice bloke, had his bird in the car with him, not a marked van or anything professional like that, but said that was all he had been doing today was delivering tickets. spent all day waiting and got delivered at 6.30 in the evening

still have them now and good luck to all who haven't still

see ya in a big field soon

si

I've posted about this in another thread but might as well post it here as this one seems to be the main one now.

Got an email from Seetickets saying that tickets were due to be delivered the next day. Unfortunately at such late notice I couldn't book a day off work and couldn't re-arrange for them to come to my work address because it was after 4.

Didn't get a calling card and have since found out that one of my housemates was in the house half the day so not sure if they even did try and deliver that day.

I phoned up first thing the next morning and told them what happened and re-arranged delivery for the next day to my work. I re-arranged my day so I could be in the office all day. My desk is next to reception and people have to buzz in, reception has someone on all day anyway and I only left my desk to go to the toilet a couple times but there was no delivery and no way it could have been missed. No calling cards had been secretly put through the letter box either.

Phoned up the first thing the next day (Saturday), and tried to tell them what happened but they clearly weren't interested but they said that it was due for delivery to my home address that day, I asked when but they said anytime between 9 and 5. Like I said in the other thread, I've just bought a new flat that is due for completion anytime now. I've been trying to get as much stuff ready for it before Glasto as possible and was going to use the Saturday to buy things etc. Also, my Mum is ill in hospital so I was trying to free up as much time as possible by doing house stuff on the Saturday to see her during the week.

After a whole day waiting, no one arrives. I even sat out in the front garden waiting to make sure I didn't miss them.

So this morning I've phoned them up again, told them to change my delivery address back to my work one (after they supposedly changed it back to my home) to which the response was "It's already set as your work one". This means the whole of my Saturday was wasted because of a complete lie by the person on the phone on Saturday morning.

It's now due to be delivered to my work address tomorrow, I have re-arranged my week so I'm in the office all day (but DX don't seem to realise their incompetence has such an affect on people).

It's really starting to piss me off, I've got enough things going on with family illness, moving house and being stupidly busy at work without having to re-arrange both my working and social life just to receive a ticket. A collection service would have made a lot of sense!!!!?!?!

And worst of all, I'm paying for all this hassle!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant but as you can probably tell I'm ready for a holiday (which is Glastonbury).

This is really really bad - as your case demonstrates this extremely poor service can really impact upon your life and DX don't seem to be able to empathise at all. We were lucky as ours were delivered to my partner's hospital (open all hours!) but I feel for you, I really do.

I suggest that everyone who has experienced any problems with DX should complain in writing making sure you CC See and Mr Eavis.

I'm sure things will turn out ok for you today so fingers crossed.

Ive just been on the phone to seetickets who told me to ring DX to arrange delivery as they have sent their tickets to DX. I then rang DX and asked to arrange delivery, to which they replied.

" You'll have to speak to seetickets and arrange it with them as we are not receiving anymore Glastonbury tickets and see tickets should be arranging an alternative method of getting them to you ".

Edited by drumski

Ive just been on the phone to seetickets who told me to ring DX to arrange delivery as they have sent their tickets to DX. I then rang DX and asked to arrange delivery, to which they replied.

" You'll have to speak to seetickets and arrange it with them as we are not receiving anymore Glastonbury tickets and see tickets should be arranging an alternative method of getting them to you ".

I can't believe it. I actually got my ticket today to my office as requested! It was opened and had a Royal Mail stamp on it, which would suggest that it came through with the normal office post (all letters to our office are opened then distributed accordingly). No one buzzed in to deliver it and no one signed for it, I certainly didn't and hadn't given my ID to anyone else anyway. It's a good job that it's a relatively small business and the person opening it didn't just throw it away thinking it was junk mail.

Also, the good news continues, my flat finally completed today which should just give me enough time to get moved in before Glastonbury as well. So 2 out of the 3 situations have improved.

I will still be complaining though, having problems with Glastonbury tickets was the last thing I needed with all the other things going on. It would be easy to just think that I've got them now so everything worked out but people are still having problems and I certainly don't want a repeat next year. So I would urge people who had any problems whatsoever to let Glastonbury and See know about it.

well i was happy with there service for my tickets 2 weeks ago but was a tad worried that my friends hadn't arrived yet. They come to my address. Anyway. got this email from see today. looks like someone f**ked up somewhere

Dear Customer,

Your tickets for Glastonbury will be dispatched by Thursday or Friday of this week.

We apologise for the delay in getting these to you. Unfortunately, an unforeseen error occurred during the production process which affected your ticket and this caused the delay in us receiving them.

Your tickets will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery and you will be required to sign for them upon receipt.

Best Regards

SEE Tickets

:angry: I am absolutely furious with DX. They initially called and left a card on 4th June. My boyfriend and I were both at work so I arranged redelivery of mine for 11th June when I was on day off. (work's not a place that could accept deliveries for me). After waiting in all day and phoning several times last Friday, only to be told that my delivery was, "on the road and would definitely be with me by 6pm," the delivery status changed at about 6.30pm to, "there is an issue regarding your delivery." Phoned again and waited 25mins listening to crap music and trying not to scream at the automated message asking me if I wanted to arrange redelivery. Eventually my call was answered by a polite chap who gave me the, "vehicle had broken down," excuse... He arranged a redelivery for today (Tuesday). Not ideal as I'm on nights at work all this week but better than nothing I thought, I just won't sleep until the DX person arrives.

Randomly I got a phonecall on Saturday morning to confirm the delivery for today and then another phonecall about 2hours later when I'd gone out from a guy saying that he was outside my house with the ticket?! I'd never asked for a Saturday delivery and they'd never offered me one over the phone. I told him this and he said he didn't know what he was doing with the deliveries regarding the days, he was just following orders!

Today was my allocated day, so once again, I wait.... and I wait.... Phoned up 3 times in all. Asked the people I spoke to if they could contact the courier allocated to do my delivery but was told that this was against company policy before 5pm and I should ring back after 5pm and they could try and contact the courier then. All the while I was being reassured that my ticket most likely would turn up before then. No ticket by 5pm of course so I phoned back again. I was furious by this point and asked to speak to a manager. I was told that this was not possible at that time but that a manager would call me back before 6pm. Eventually a woman called Chris Watton phoned back to tell me that my tickets were back at the depot because, "the driver had gone back to the depot at 4pm with all the tickets and resigned!?!?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I asked why on earth the driver had gone back to the depot at 4pm when he is supposed to be out delivering until 5pm and Chris Watton told me that he was challenged and resigned! She offered me a timed delivery tomorrow between 1pm and 5pm. That's good of her isn't it?! I did get her direct line though and told her that I will be straight on phone at 5pm tomorrow if my ticket hasn't arrived.

Shambolic isn't with word for DX. My boyfriend went to the depot to collect his which was a crappy unmanned sort of place as he had had an alleged failed delivery without a card being left. I don't see why I should drive all the way over to the depot, wasting more time and money when their standard of service to me (and so many others) has been worse than abysmal.

I shall be writing to DX, Micheal Eavis, seetickets, Watchdog, newspapers the lot! I have no expectation that my ticket will arrive tomorrow either!

Rant over - for now....................

Louise

Edited by louisethegenie

• 3 weeks later...

Getting seriously worried about Latitude tickets now.

SeeTickets emailed that the tickets were dispatched last Monday (26th).

Phoned TheDX, the tracking number provided didn't work on the site.

Phoned again and got put through to DX Security, who hung up as soon as I mentioned festival tickets.

Phoned See again, who investigated, got back to me about 40 mins later (don't they have a private number for these bastards?) and gave me a new tracking number and a delivery date... Monday 5th.

TWO WEEKS FOR A PAIR OF SODDING TICKETS??? With all these delivery issues?

This is sodding ridiculous...

Nice thing though: the lad from See thanked me for being calm and patient on the phone, because a lot of people haven't been. Suggested they switch to HDN who have more local depots and are quite happy to do depot pickup (if their handheld sets haven't crashed on the day, but that's another story...)