new announcement

Guest ampersand

I'm sure I'll get a kickin from Jill, but IMO the line up is seriously awful. The lastest announcement is another batch of third rate dross and the overall line up is very weak. Probably enjoy the weekend but it certainly won't be for the line up. Can't see the festie selling out with the current fare on offer

I'm sure I'll get a kickin from Jill, but IMO the line up is seriously awful. The lastest announcement is another batch of third rate dross and the overall line up is very weak. Probably enjoy the weekend but it certainly won't be for the line up. Can't see the festie selling out with the current fare on offer

its inevitable that comparisons on previous years are made. if the previous years lineup featured bands that you really like then the following year there is not much you like. however as doc said its all subjective. i think everyone agrees bella is great no matter the lineup. oh and it is a discussion board, where you would expect the lineup to be discussed.

It is inevitable that comparisons are made but it is my opinion that these are less relevant at Belladrum as the whole ethos seems to based around a hugely eclectic mix of musical styles and it is on this basis any bella line up should be judged.

Using this reasoning i would say that this years line up again ticks the eclectic box across loads of different genres that you just don't get at the big commercial events these days (Glastonbury aside), couple this with the fringe entertainment and kids area and you have a festival which actually rings true to the description of a festival as opposed to an outdoor concert with camping.

Gotta love the Bella.