Disabled viewing platforms

Guest **Emma**

Might be a silly question, what's the deal with the viewing platforms ? Is it pretty much first come first served basis to get on? How popular are they? Is there a limit of how many people you can have with you?

My mum is going this year with my dad as her PA. I would like to help my dad out if I can and let him do his own thing if/when he wants to.

thanks in advance :P

Might be a silly question, what's the deal with the viewing platforms ? Is it pretty much first come first served basis to get on? How popular are they? Is there a limit of how many people you can have with you?

My mum is going this year with my dad as her PA. I would like to help my dad out if I can and let him do his own thing if/when he wants to.

thanks in advance :P

They are first come first served and get very, very busy, especially later in the day. They're not in great positions generally, but do allow you to see over peoples heads if you're not able to stand. You can only take your PA with you and at busy times they tend to stand at the back of the platform to free up space. At really busy times times you can't get on them at all. There's no seating provided. Hope that helps :P

i thought people in general were great on the platforms ie if some one in a wheel chair could not see then they were aloud to get closer to the front mind you not EVERYONE has the common courtesy to do this :P