Rhythm Festival 2010

Guest rhythm2006

Rhythm Festival has now announced most of its headliners (still one more to come - a biggie - who will be announced in May) and we've already sold 25% of the tickets. Only 3,500 to go before it's a sell-out.

rfbanner2010.gif

I thought you'd like to know - and I'd hate to see you left out in the cold.

www.rhythmfestival.com

cheers

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick post to let you know that the luxury loos at Rhythm Festival just got more luxurious.

And the showers just got HOTTER and there's more of them!

We are paying almost double the cost of last year to make the "facilities" at Rhythm Festival 2010 even better.

Gone are the terrible green cubicles… in their place luxury flushing loos! (The site already has 25 permanent flush loos and we're hiring in more).

For campers, we have increased the number of showers by 50% (split between the two campsites) – and we've upgraded them as well. Provided everyone doesn't expect a hot shower at exactly 8.03 every morning, we should cope!

We may not be Glastonbury, but we do like our luxuries!

Great festival this and i would recommend it to anyone. Lovely natural arena where the main stage is situated and a very friendly atmosphere.

Marvelous for kids, cos there is plenty of space for them to run around/play in full view of the main area.

Always a decent cross section of bands and this year is no exeption...and I`m tellin yer now--- anybody not heard Gandalf Murphy will dribble piss when they catch this band for the first time (and 2nd and 3rd and 4th...) Brillaint brilliant festival band... and i`m telling yer now---if you go after reading this and you dont like em.... I will personally buy you a round of drinks (wont we Jimbob?).

Honestly.. check it out.

den

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, thats a good enough reason to go isn`t it!