• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/10/100510b.shtml

A trio of acts have been added to this year's Wizard two day music and arts festival in the North East.

Appearing at the festival for the second time will be Alabama 3, who are joined on the bill by The Complete Stone Roses, and Peatbog Faeries who return to the event for the first time in 2008. They will all perform on Wizard's main stage over the weekend of Friday 27th and Saturday 28th August 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

James have been added as Friday headliner!

Pearl and the puppets have been added also. this was in the local rag today.

Two good headliners now in James and the Mondays for a small festival. Hopefully they can pad the days out a bit now to make going worthwhile.

James have been added as Friday headliner!

Pearl and the puppets have been added also. this was in the local rag today.

Two good headliners now in James and the Mondays for a small festival. Hopefully they can pad the days out a bit now to make going worthwhile.

question for Ben Wizard.

Why is there no Friday only tickets available? I'd be more interested in attending for just Friday night but the option doesn't exist.

I know some people might say just go for the whole weekend but I just fancy the Friday and don't want to pay the full whack for that. I think this should be an option the ornanisers should look at as it may get more people to the festival.

Cheers.

question for Ben Wizard.

Why is there no Friday only tickets available? I'd be more interested in attending for just Friday night but the option doesn't exist.

I know some people might say just go for the whole weekend but I just fancy the Friday and don't want to pay the full whack for that. I think this should be an option the ornanisers should look at as it may get more people to the festival.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I was there last year. It was very windy and a bit cold.

Luckily my mum and dad's house is less than 5 miles away, so we never bothered sleeping there, just used the tents as a beer store and daytime hangout.

Might go again this year since it's so close.

Hi All,

Sorry we've not posted anything in a while, but here's just an update on what's coming up for this years festival.

Headliners will be James on Friday 27th Aug, and Happy Mondays on Saturday 28th Aug.

Other acts playing over the weekend include Alabama 3, The Complete Stones Roses, Peatbog Faeries, Pearl and the Puppets, and SLAM, DJs Stuart McMillan and Orde Meikle will headline the Snafu stage on Saturday 28th Aug.

More to be announced in the coming weeks.

You can check our website http://www.wizardfestival.com/index.html for lastest info, and you can also sign up to our newsletter.

Also we have a facebook page, so you can keep up to date with the latest festival info http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/wizardfestival

Hope to see you all there! :)