Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest musiclove123

'Comfy Crappers'

Guest musiclove123

Hi I have been reading up about the 'Comfy Crappers' but in the last few times I have been Glasto I havent seen them. Could someone please tell me where abouts they are on the site? Any good?

Thanks

Can't beat Flushing Meadows - the flush toilet block that used to be near the farm but was mpved over a bit to Home Ground last year. Proper porcelain flush toilets and still clean on Monday. (But don't tell everyone or they'll all want a go).

Can't beat Flushing Meadows - the flush toilet block that used to be near the farm but was mpved over a bit to Home Ground last year. Proper porcelain flush toilets and still clean on Monday. (But don't tell everyone or they'll all want a go).

Guest musiclove123

Do they usually show the comfy crappers on the little map you get? I know a person who is coming with us who would appreciate a clean toilet for his 3 dumps a day...

Do they usually show the comfy crappers on the little map you get? I know a person who is coming with us who would appreciate a clean toilet for his 3 dumps a day...

Guest musiclove123
Comfy Crappers were by the greenfields on the main path up to the stone circle. Waste of money if you ask me!

I've seen those flushing toilets left in a right state. Piss all over the seat, wet toilet paper stuck to the wall, all that kind of thing. Bad timing I guess.

I've never found the long drops to be all that inhospitable. Especially the new once with a roof (and a gap to let a breeze blow out the stench).

It's just the portaloos you should avoid.