Ticket, Chances, Age

Guest danlen

Hi All,

How many tickets are anticipated to be released in March? and what would be the chances of getting some? What I remember from last year was that there was still tickets left 2 weeks before the festival.

Whats the general age of people at Glasto? Only been to V and it was a bit/very Chavvy.

Only ever been to V and that's only for the 1 day. I really want to get to Glasto, whether it's this year or next.

Hi All,

How many tickets are anticipated to be released in March? and what would be the chances of getting some? What I remember from last year was that there was still tickets left 2 weeks before the festival.

Whats the general age of people at Glasto? Only been to V and it was a bit/very Chavvy.

Only ever been to V and that's only for the 1 day. I really want to get to Glasto, whether it's this year or next.

I agree V is chavvy full of pissed up 14 yr olds first time away from home from mummy and daddy so make the most of their freedom.

Glasto on the other hand is totally different all ages there all walks of life very diverse, anything goes very friendly.

At Glasto you can be who you want, wear what you want and no one will bat an eyelid or some may even comment favourably on your choice of costume. However at V you may get punched or piss taken out of you by kids!

• 1 month later...
Hi All,

Hi All,

Edited by Niblet

Follow the link in my signature and you will be in with a better chance of getting tickets this year

while I'm not knocking your efforts and what has proved a useful list for the two 'unannounced sales' that happened shortly after the main October ticket sale, I actually strongly doubt that it will be advantageous for the next sale (and perhaps for any sales after that).

I'm 99% certain that the next sale will be announced in advance, so that list won't bring any benefit.

• 2 weeks later...
while I'm not knocking your efforts and what has proved a useful list for the two 'unannounced sales' that happened shortly after the main October ticket sale, I actually strongly doubt that it will be advantageous for the next sale (and perhaps for any sales after that).

I'm 99% certain that the next sale will be announced in advance, so that list won't bring any benefit.