Weather thread 2010

Guest remote

Hi, my name is Rob and I'm addicted to the weather thread. I've been using for the past week and I've been addicted before. This year it feels worse than ever. I know the threads bad for me, it's a pointless experience which everyone knows leads to nothing in the end but I'm serious when I say it's more addictive and dangerous than crystal meth. I'm here for support because I know there are others here who understand and feel my pain. If there's a God I know that someone will here my cry as I reach out for help here now...

I'm ADDICTED! HELP!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Rob and I'm addicted to the weather thread. I've been using for the past week and I've been addicted before. This year it feels worse than ever. I know the threads bad for me, it's a pointless experience which everyone knows leads to nothing in the end but I'm serious when I say it's more addictive and dangerous than crystal meth. I'm here for support because I know there are others here who understand and feel my pain. If there's a God I know that someone will here my cry as I reach out for help here now...

I'm ADDICTED! HELP!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUN!

can we do one of them weather chanting things round the site somewhere... not a r**n dance, but a SUN dance.

EDIT: why can i not post videos like i used to? i guess it changed with the new layout :( could somebody teach me how to post a video please :)

Edited by rhysieg

In these models that Low knows what's best for it and sticks out in the Atlantic :D

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/ngppanel1.gif

On R1 Jo Whiley's show they just said that nice run up to Glasto, showers on Thurs & storms Sunday :-0

From theweatheroutlook... :D:D:D

Wednesday finds high pressure still dominating the weather, but low pressure is trying to edge in from the Atlantic. At this stage is seems the low pressure will only bring a few showers to Ireland and Western Scotland, everywhere else should stay dry and fine, but still with rather a lot of cloud. Temps, 19-23c and feeling humid again.

Thursday is much the same with rather more in the way of showers for Scotland and Northern Ireland, possibly thundery in places, whilst England and Wales has a dry, but rather cloudy day once again but still with some sunny spells. Temps 20-24c.

Friday could find the showers dying out over Scotland and Northern Ireland, with more in the way of sunshine breaking through across England and Wales and temps becoming very warm at 25-27c.

Next weekend is with low confidence, but hot weather on Saturday may give way to thunderstorms on Sunday?

Summary: Mainly fine and dry, Sunny spells but a lot of cloud. Showers in the north later in the week. Increasingly warm and humid.

From theweatheroutlook... :D:D:D

Wednesday finds high pressure still dominating the weather, but low pressure is trying to edge in from the Atlantic. At this stage is seems the low pressure will only bring a few showers to Ireland and Western Scotland, everywhere else should stay dry and fine, but still with rather a lot of cloud. Temps, 19-23c and feeling humid again.

Thursday is much the same with rather more in the way of showers for Scotland and Northern Ireland, possibly thundery in places, whilst England and Wales has a dry, but rather cloudy day once again but still with some sunny spells. Temps 20-24c.

Friday could find the showers dying out over Scotland and Northern Ireland, with more in the way of sunshine breaking through across England and Wales and temps becoming very warm at 25-27c.

Next weekend is with low confidence, but hot weather on Saturday may give way to thunderstorms on Sunday?

Summary: Mainly fine and dry, Sunny spells but a lot of cloud. Showers in the north later in the week. Increasingly warm and humid.

That Low definitely seems to be heading in a more northerly direction, which is always good news, unless you happen to be holidaying in Scotland ;)

NB: GFS does tend to over do rain and undercooks temps

Edited by jezzer