benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

Can´t argue with that link... hope that isn´t all the headliners.......

But seriously, wtf with all the old bands? I saw most of them in my teens, I want some new stuff. And Dizzee rascal can sod off, I saw him supporting the Chilis, and he was pants.....

Edited by HippyDave

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasabian Im not a huge fan of but my boyfriend is and I want to try and get him to agree to come along so Im happy with them!

Im mega excited about The Prodigy, Ive always wanted to see them and never have, I was meant to see them at Isle of Wight last year and couldn't go in the end!

you cant please all the people all of the time! i'm happy enough with those first acts confirmed tho. I don't really care who plays, i'm going for a holiday in the sun with an added bonus of going to a festival at night instead of some shitty, tacky holiday resort. it's all good :P

Am happy enough with the first few acts confirmed but to be honest i dont give a flying F**k anyway!

Enya could be headlining for all i care....am still gonna go and have a great time.....Roll on!!!!!

Only this time i'll camp ........ not givin me money te Danesfib!!

i cant believe how many people are complaining about the line up already. You only have 6 acts out of about 100 confirmed including at most 2 headliners and people still moan. I am extremely happy with te acts i have seen so far.

The music is only part of the benicassim experince and like a few of you have said already i will still go no matter who is headlining.

Lets hope its not too long before they announce a few more bands

i cant believe how many people are complaining about the line up already. You only have 6 acts out of about 100 confirmed including at most 2 headliners and people still moan. I am extremely happy with te acts i have seen so far.

The music is only part of the benicassim experince and like a few of you have said already i will still go no matter who is headlining.

Lets hope its not too long before they announce a few more bands

iv been to beni twice in 2007 and 2008, in 08 the headliners wernt amazing but it was the best holiday iv ever been on! A group of us are planning to go again and are loving the line-up so far :P if your thinking of going and you like festivals definitely go, out of the 5 iv been to it has definitely been the best :P

Anyone tell me what Benicassim is like on the few days after the festival, in the past I’ve left on the Monday morning but this year am thinking about sticking around for a few days. Would be be better off sticking around Beni or heading to Valencia, Barcelona or somewhere for a few days?

For the last 3 years i have stuck around in Beni until the tuesday after the festival then headed to valencia for one last night out on the tuesday night then fly home on the wednesday.

As most people leave on the monday the campsite is really quiet and relaxing on the monday and tuesday. The beach is lovely and quiet, there is no one in the water park and you can get served straight away in the supermarkets :P Valencia is a very good night out if you research where to go so i would definately recommend it.

Anyone tell me what Benicassim is like on the few days after the festival, in the past I’ve left on the Monday morning but this year am thinking about sticking around for a few days. Would be be better off sticking around Beni or heading to Valencia, Barcelona or somewhere for a few days?

I stayed about until Tuesday last year, Monday it was full of Jakies going round the left or some not left tents and just taking what they fancied so most of the day was spent at the tent just chilling and reading a book i had brought, then went down to Valencia for the rest of the week to a hotel on the beach, great place to go and would love to go back, the scum line around the bath was quite shocking though !!!!

Thanks for the replies, I’ve been to Barcelona a few times so might try Valencia for a change, sounds pretty decent. Defo need a bit of time to get the head together after the mental few days, last year we had to hit the road pretty early on the Monday and drive to Madrid to catch our flight home, head was still spinning when we landed in Dublin!

Moorz, Got sorted in the Intur Orange so I'll be joining the 'pasty Irish in the shade' club! Thanks for the advice!

We're staying around till the Tuesday, then it's off to Valencia to fly to Ibiza for another 4 days of drunken debauchery....not sure the liver will take it but hey it's had a good run!

Cheers.