benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

First time going to beni, flight is this time two weeks, so excited :)

We're staying in a hotel for the first three nights and then camping for the festival! Is it easy to buy a tent over there? Just so so it would work out about the same/cheaper then checking one in with ryanair? and lugging it half way around Spain! There's 3 of us heading over (so far!)

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time going to beni, flight is this time two weeks, so excited :)

We're staying in a hotel for the first three nights and then camping for the festival! Is it easy to buy a tent over there? Just so so it would work out about the same/cheaper then checking one in with ryanair? and lugging it half way around Spain! There's 3 of us heading over (so far!)

Edited by DJH_NUFC

heyhey fellow beni peeps,man not long to go now huh?ive been trying to get there for a cuple of years and now finally made it after mucho procrastination...cant freakin wait!! sweet lineup too....cheers to all those whove been givin tips etc to us newbies,it makes loads of things wayyy more easier

heyhey fellow beni peeps,man not long to go now huh?ive been trying to get there for a cuple of years and now finally made it after mucho procrastination...cant freakin wait!! sweet lineup too....cheers to all those whove been givin tips etc to us newbies,it makes loads of things wayyy more easier

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone is in need of a lift from Valencia to Benni on the Monday and returning on the following Monday? I've just hired a car and there are 2 seats availible. My email address is tagaar1@gmail.com, no weirdos please ;)

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone is in need of a lift from Valencia to Benni on the Monday and returning on the following Monday? I've just hired a car and there are 2 seats availible. My email address is tagaar1@gmail.com, no weirdos please ;)

Edited by ctj121

Ive been banging my head trying to book this bus from Valencia to Beni, is it normal that it does not give me a time for the bus that leaves valencia on the 12th but does give me a time for coming back on the 21st? I am referring to this bus crowd

http://bus.fiberfib.com/

the link from the fiberfib website brings me onto a bus company and i was attempting to book but have not done so yet as i am unsure with regards to the times etc, also anyone else going out early on the monday/tuesday there is just two of us 21 year olds (waiting for the rest of the gang coming later in the week) we've never been before just wondering what the crack on the monday, tuesday and wednesday is? as in is there fun to be had and where to go!

Is anyone going to the festival on their own? My friend has now pulled out so it looks like I will be, so wondering if anyone has any experience of going on their own? Was it easy to meet people there or should it be avoided?

Also I won't be getting there until Thursday evening, so was wondering whether there'll be much camping space left then or would I end up camping on a path or something?

Is anyone going to the festival on their own? My friend has now pulled out so it looks like I will be, so wondering if anyone has any experience of going on their own? Was it easy to meet people there or should it be avoided?

Also I won't be getting there until Thursday evening, so was wondering whether there'll be much camping space left then or would I end up camping on a path or something?

Just to confirm, how many camp sites are there this year as some websites are saying two, and others are saying 3 (not including caravan in any of them).

One article is saying that the camp site by the beach is now 65 Euro and the one by the festival is still free and has increased it's size by 50% this year, comared to last.

But I'm sure I seen something on here which said there were 3 (no including caravans).

Hi all, just a quick question regarding alcohol. Is there a limit on the amount allowed into the camping area? Also is there a ban on glass bottles? And finally, does the Lidl beside BeniCamp usually run out of alcohol by the end of the festival, i.e. should we stock up or would it be possible to just use Lidl throughout?

Thanks!

Hi all, just a quick question regarding alcohol. Is there a limit on the amount allowed into the camping area? Also is there a ban on glass bottles? And finally, does the Lidl beside BeniCamp usually run out of alcohol by the end of the festival, i.e. should we stock up or would it be possible to just use Lidl throughout?

Thanks!