Did anyone get anything confiscated upon entering?

Guest Davey_T

they were searching people randomly, the ones who looked like they had heaps of stuff they seemed to let go through. It would've taken forever to search everyone. I didn't get searched and yes i did bring a can of deodorant in but I took it home after and it didn't end up in a fire

yeah they took my grinder on the way in from the car park back to the tents one day. i'm sure you can buy them inside the arena as thats where i got it from last year! they gave me a slip to go get it from the lost property on the monday but really couldnt be arsed at that point.

a group of 6 went in pairs for some reason not deliberatley dont no why. But the one I was with got searched and got his deodrant took away.

I had my can in my sleeping bag poking out of the top and dint get stopped they were realy random with it.

a mate also tok a few bottles and after we told him youcouldnt take them in we drank them in the quee.

was suprised I saw no sniffer dogs any were all weekend and oly saw one bloke getting nicked while we was on our way into the arena on saturday.

I saw an under 18 have alcohol confiscated, never seen that before. Looked like the security guard was in a really bad mood though which is probs why.

I had 8 laughing gas taken on the last day, the security didn't seem to have a clue what they were though and thought they were for a fire I think. Didn't really want them by then anyway though.

didn't get searched at all on the way into the campsite.

got my bag searched a few times going into the arena. some of them didn't bother even when i was holding my bag out ready to be searched though.

i always put my drugs in my bra then take them out once i'm passed security and they're out of sight. unfortunately i took them out a bit too soon on saturday even although i looked around and didn't see anyone, a security guard appeared from nowhere and asked me what i had just taken out of my bra. i was shocked and just automatically said "nothing." he went through my whole bag, into every wee zipped ibt, through my purse and even checked inside my tiny tin of lip balm! he took my pills off me (i had about 30, f**king gutted). i said to him, "i've got no glass bottles or booze on me, i'm not going to do any harm to anyone with these" but he still took them and he seemed to be really angry about it. f**king dickhead. they should be spending their time taking glass bottles off people because i seen plenty of them lying around.

didn't get searched at all on the way into the campsite.

got my bag searched a few times going into the arena. some of them didn't bother even when i was holding my bag out ready to be searched though.

i always put my drugs in my bra then take them out once i'm passed security and they're out of sight. unfortunately i took them out a bit too soon on saturday even although i looked around and didn't see anyone, a security guard appeared from nowhere and asked me what i had just taken out of my bra. i was shocked and just automatically said "nothing." he went through my whole bag, into every wee zipped ibt, through my purse and even checked inside my tiny tin of lip balm! he took my pills off me (i had about 30, f**king gutted).

I saw loads of crates behind the searching tables but they were all bottles of spirits and nicer largers, maybe they just ID whos carrying the best booze :(

When going the through the Matts Bridge entrance a mate i was walking in with was carrying a crate and a glass bottle of vodka in a plastic bag on top of it. He got called over to the searching place, vodka in plain view but only got ID'd then told to move along!