OASIS CANCELLATION!

Guest echoechoecho

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason this makes me pathetically happy, knowing that the T4 television coverage is now all screwed up cos they just concentrate on Chelmsford all the time (cos it's closer to fackin' LANNNNDANNN innit!) and act like staffordshire doesn't exist, even though it's the same shit festival at both sites.

God I hate V festival... I think in it's entire existence it has only ever had about 5 bands i have had an interst in.

For some reason this makes me pathetically happy, knowing that the T4 television coverage is now all screwed up cos they just concentrate on Chelmsford all the time (cos it's closer to fackin' LANNNNDANNN innit!) and act like staffordshire doesn't exist, even though it's the same shit festival at both sites.

God I hate V festival... I think in it's entire existence it has only ever had about 5 bands i have had an interst in.

The irony indeed. It comes as no surprise that the 1st headliner to pull out of V festival since Travis in the 90s (and that's because the drummer broke his neck) end up being Oasis.

I actually feel sorry for all the people who have saved for months and were really looking forward to seeing Oasis, it's not good :D

Edited by the_hedge

well they had enough time to plan there trip to see keane then :(:D:D:D:)

sorry :(

im a big oasis fan and was thinking of going to weston this year. & if they had pulled out of that to i would of been gutted.

Edited by Tomo18