OASIS CANCELLATION!

Guest echoechoecho

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing ??? thats your opinion TBH I thought they were sh!te , we left after 3 songs and went and watched Keane , now they were amazing (in my opinion) also spoke with quite a few others doing the same ,but so long as you enjoyed yourself coz thats the main thing

Amazing ??? thats your opinion TBH I thought they were sh!te , we left after 3 songs and went and watched Keane , now they were amazing (in my opinion) also spoke with quite a few others doing the same ,but so long as you enjoyed yourself coz thats the main thing

yeh its my opinion and if you were my friend you would know my opinion is ALWAYS right

haha kiddin mate post V cockiness!!

but you are a twat.. oasis may get stick for their decline in relevance but for a set that opens with rock and roll star and closes with i am the f**king walrus.. it doesnt compare to your spiralling poncy shit!!

I smell a rat, at T In The Park Snow Patrol were nearly bumped up to healiners because Blur nearly had to pull out now they do get bumped up because Oasis pull out

Sneaky business from Mr Lightbody me thinks. :lol:

was always going to MGMT anyway - saw oasis last year but would have been gutted otherwise....

anyway - MGMT were blinding - they had to shut the path through to the arena cos it was so packed out.... they opened with "Live Forever" which was a damn good cover and a definite mood lifter.... I think it was soooo poor of LG to pull out and from what Ive now read of them being on the piss.... sooo out of order!!

My friends who are all hardened Oasis fans all walked away, it was a huge Kareoke, the best bit was the audience the band themselves would and practically did crash and burn, maybe the heat in the day, maybe the Oasis fans getting too pissed up Friday and saturday day and run out of Piss to chuck, but no atmosphere, I went I saw, I walked away, just like I said I would, gutted for my friends though who also did not enjoy them. Noel should have done Sunday on his own for the fans but I prefer Snow Patrol so hats off to them guys for standing in for someone who has called them c**ts for the last few years.

On the Saturday there were just loads of people stood around us talking, it was weird

Yes Liam tail between your legs time me thinks.

i really enjoyed oasis on saturday. BUT that could have been due to the drink, the people i was with and a coupley moment or two (which must have sickened people around us!!). we were talking about this on sun, was Liam's voice messed up because we really wouldnt have known!!

and i would personally have been gutted if Noel had done chelms on his own because it would've been miles better than any normal Oasis gig, the B-sides for me are the best ones and that sunday times CD i got earlier in the year was just stunning!

and its nice to see people being swayed by Snow Patrol, as I've always said they have the potential to do so, but because in the past they'd play setlists littered with the slow boring songs they got that reputation. saturday they just played the good ones (open your eyes, tiny little fractures and run my highlights).