Campervan Fields

Guest souldancer

100% no, in the public area (with the £50 CV ticket).

not sure if there are any weird venues that charge more eg the yurts

why not do what some of the other caravan/ campervans do, and have generators that run on and off all through the night and make a f**king racket!!

I kid you not, I saw someone have a huge flat screen watching satellite tv in their CV (almost everytime i walked past, it was on!)

why not do what some of the other caravan/ campervans do, and have generators that run on and off all through the night and make a f**king racket!!

I kid you not, I saw someone have a huge flat screen watching satellite tv in their CV (almost everytime i walked past, it was on!)

I wont be watching the tv or using a generator so dont worry its only for sleeping in, I was just wondering as the bloke im hiring the van off said you could get power.

I have camped all the other times we've been but its a compromise next year for my wife as she doesn't want to tent it anymore and I really wanna go.

Edited by StoneCircle

Perhaps he has dropped off in the backstage area in the past?

Defo nothing where we were but you don't need hook up at Glasto! We had a leisure battery and a 10 amp solar panel, used lights and water pump sparingly, took a couple of solar showers instead of using on-board shower. Everything else runs on gas, we were fine from Wednesday until Monday.

However pleased we took the advice from here and filled the aqua rolls up on route as water was touch and go and the water points state Elsan only so not drinking water, thankfully we didn't need to refill unlike our friends who said it smelt disgusting.