Banksy

Guest xploit

Someone said to me yesterday on facebook they heard Banksy was going to be at Glasto this year - anyone else hear that or see any Banksy work there?

I didnt.. :angry:

May have to go to the Bristol Museum exhibition instead me thinks...

The Paddington Bear stencil on the caravan next to the Rubbish Fairy Disco in Trash was a Banksy. Even saw folks with stickers of it over the weekend. Was also seen on bins apparently over the past 2 years.

paddington.jpg

The street signs all placed together by the Greenfields crossroads is thought to be a Banksy too. Including the Men at Work sign that had the graves on that someone wrote RIP Wacko Jacko on...this got lifted though at some point. Pesky kids! :angry:

as a side note, if any of you are thinkin of visining the banksy exhibition this sat, then you will be in bristol on the same day as st pauls carnival, wich is imo worth a gander. lots of music/sound systems, beer, the carnival itself ofc and most important jerk chicken!! it should run from around midday to well into the early hours of sunday.

Its that guy I met and recognised as the guy off Scrapheap Challenge! We had an odd conversation where I wasnt sure exactly who he was.

FYI...judging by his meal he likes full English breakfasts...he was in our restaurant twice having one!