How much did you spend?

Guest Dominic1983

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I drank from around 9 each morning until around 4-5 am. Our group also had an absolutely obscene amount of booze (and other stuff :lol: ).

I think there was around 8 bottles of vodka, bottles of whisky, some gin. Around 7 boxes of white wine, 3 red, 6 crates of beer + loads of the little 12 can pack thingies.

This is on top of all the beer and cider bought around site.

All we had left was half a bottle of vodka (had no chasers to drink it with!)

Think I spent about £500. But that was for myself & 3 kids. We got there on Wednesday (late) & left Monday morning. Didn't take any food with us, so bought all meals / snacks / drinks etc onsite. The kids always eat loads @ Glastonbury, because of all the walking & the fact that the food is so nice. Had lots of pancakes, sausage & potatos from la grand bouffe, thai curry, shepherds ice creams & brownies from the tiny tea tent. And they had henna tattoos & bought stuff to take home. Not too bad really. :D

I took £230, and came back with £110, and had a real good time,spent mostly on meals for myself and daughter,and drinks,although she did proberbly spend around £50 on drinks and snacks as well. We arrived on the thursday night and left around 10 pm on Sunday, so all in all i was very pleased with what it cost in total. Oh and for me it was only two pints on the Sunday as i had to drive home

Edited by denwyn

about £170 this year, the most ever by a long way, but I also spent all day at the cider bus on Thursday, that was a serious dent, and just generally didn't think about money all weekend.

However, its also the first glastonbury I've been to where I've had a job, so I figured I should indulge.

Took just over £300 and spent most of it, after train and taxi fares I spent it on tat, healing field therapies, food and smoooooothies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Don't drink much alkyhol ever so I'm not quite sure how the hell I managed to go through that much but hey ho, I'd saved hard to have that cash and I wasn't going to scrimp on enjoying myself ;)

Spent about £450 - by far the most I've ever spent (usually under £300), but didn't bring any alcohol with me (or rather left it in car and couldn't be arsed going back for it).

Worked out I'd drank about 70-80 pints of cider/ale. I think that's my units for the year :lol: