Increase in scum this year

Guest ministe2003

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not ever give my money to this biggest con of a shop ever again if you did buy a uncooked breakfast from them be sure it would have taken all your spending money of you in one go.

Sorry you can all moan at me for this comment but this shop was the biggest con ever a money making scam that scamed people who had the misfortune to run out of something they needed urgently.

And this shop made me wonder if Glastonbury is just becoming one big money making racket ;):):lol: i am hoping not,, :):D:(:(

Glastonbury isn't becoming a big money making racket, however some of the stores will take advantage of the captive market. They also need to put their prices up to cover the cost of renting the pitch off Michael Eavis.

Just to add a number the to the many moans about the 24hr shop place. There were selling paracetamol for £2.00. We get the same brand from our wholesaler in the same packs..... 9p. Yes, 9p. While that was the most remarkable mark-up I can actually quote, many other products were not that far off.

Why bother even commenting everybody is entitled to their own opinion on a thread but people like you cannot resist the attempt to tap a four letter word in that really means nothing and is nothing

YAWN back mate :):lol:

Normally like the flags - but the appearence of those ones like windsurfer board sails are rally obscuring of the view.

Re Prodigy - even though we were more than half way back - some really anti-social stuff going on - drove us away - at least I saw Gong instead!!

Normally like the flags - but the appearence of those ones like windsurfer board sails are rally obscuring of the view.

Re Prodigy - even though we were more than half way back - some really anti-social stuff going on - drove us away - at least I saw Gong instead!!

Just to add a number the to the many moans about the 24hr shop place. There were selling paracetamol for £2.00. We get the same brand from our wholesaler in the same packs..... 9p. Yes, 9p. While that was the most remarkable mark-up I can actually quote, many other products were not that far off.

Biggest joke was a woman with her buggy on the barrier and then some woman sitting in her chair ON the metal step of the barrier!

Chairs are fine if at sides and back imo, which is what I did.

We had guys pissing all around us, filthy f**ked off of there faces they need to FOAD.

Way more people than past few years too.

On the whole I had a great time, other than the hill of death!

Walk into any random field in the middle of the countryside and see if you can find a shop in it, let alone a 24 hour shop in it that sells paracetamol, let alone the fact that they have to pay thousands for a pitch for the week at Glastonbury.

• 7 months later...
Guest musiclove123

They only year I noticed pr*ckish people was 2008. Just a group of p*ssed lads luring at us as we walked past and being aggressive (swearing) when we didn't react. There's always some though