Pissing out of your tent.

Guest Rufus Gwertigan

Someone tried to p*ss up our tent last year while we were in it.......it wasn't a nice experience...so in return I would not p*ss on, near, or even out of, a tent.

You're not a rag are ya?

:P

I have a mate who is a tradesman and so is often on building sites and stuff. Doesn't always have time for portaloo visits so keeps "piss sacks" with him. Keeps telling me how good they are and how he is going to give me a load for glasto (hopefully unused.). So i shall be pissing in these.

Anything is better than finding a present in the middle of your campsite tho...

anyone else remember Camp Funk in 07??? ;)

Dont need to discuss it...you can imagine it...Mr Funk did a stellar task of removing VERY offending item by cutting out the grass around it! Pics to come if you REALLY want to see such filth...

Anything is better than finding a present in the middle of your campsite tho...

anyone else remember Camp Funk in 07??? ;)

Dont need to discuss it...you can imagine it...Mr Funk did a stellar task of removing VERY offending item by cutting out the grass around it! Pics to come if you REALLY want to see such filth...

Last year at Glasto a friend of mine pissed in a bottle in his tent before accidentally spilling it all over his sleeping bag. We're not going to let him forget that in a long time!

I have a mate who is a tradesman and so is often on building sites and stuff. Doesn't always have time for portaloo visits so keeps "piss sacks" with him. Keeps telling me how good they are and how he is going to give me a load for glasto (hopefully unused.). So i shall be pissing in these.