Is there a realistic chance of getting from....

Guest josephg

I'm not sure i've made that journey in such a busy time slot, combined with the fact Doves are going to be incredibly popular, is there any hope of this?

Not that i'm averse to shakey, but really fancy watching Doves

A big part of it is weather dependent! If it's mud city (which is won't be!!!!) then it's going to slow you down (unless you are amazing at mud walking. I'm not!)

No bother! Again you will be grand!

Edit - The Major one I would be worried about this year would be on Sunday night........

You have Nick Cave on before Blur on the Pyramid and Glasvegas on before the Prodigy on the Other. The traffic inbetween those two stages before the headliners could be MASSIVE!!

Yeah, stand to the right of the Pyramid, leave a couple of minutes before the end, go up round the back and along the path a the top of the hill and through the nature reserve to where the cinema field used to be - far quicker route

it's very true, i found my mudwalking capabilities desperately wanting in 2007. takes aaaaaaaaaages

A big part of it is weather dependent! If it's mud city (which is won't be!!!!) then it's going to slow you down (unless you are amazing at mud walking. I'm not!)
Edited by josephg

true, in muddy conditions it could take you half an hour (or more if you give up and visit the bar on the way)