girly question

Guest jwmwow

Ok,

so I'm twenty and last year I went to Glastonbury and I was single. Anyway the point is my friend said it was "abnormal" that I had sex three times at Glastonbury, and she thinks I was ott, but I was single and having fun, so this is a question for GIRLS not all you "players" , how many times do you think is normal "to do it" and how many times was your average, again I'm not looking for a load of guys to tell me they did it 20 times.

thanks,

X

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

so I'm twenty and last year I went to Glastonbury and I was single. Anyway the point is my friend said it was "abnormal" that I had sex three times at Glastonbury, and she thinks I was ott, but I was single and having fun, so this is a question for GIRLS not all you "players" , how many times do you think is normal "to do it" and how many times was your average, again I'm not looking for a load of guys to tell me they did it 20 times.

thanks,

X

Ok,

thanks,

X

You are only young, free and single for a limited number of years. Free and single can come at any part of your life, so enjoy the young part as it can never be repeated and enjoy all experiences life gives you!! (And find new friends who never disapprove!)

Being old and a dad n stuff............

As long as you are happy and you took protection......

Have fun and don't give a sh!t what people think of you.

Its your life, your body, enjoy it and don't give a stuff what people say....

Just the protection stuff though! :lol:

Hey I've not washed for five days, but in the meantime I've been drinking extraordinary amounts and my sleeping bag is covered in mud, fancy a quickie? Oh and I best warn you, I may have been sick in my tent. I've definitely been sick, I'm just not sure if it was in the tent.