Glasto officially this month

Guest sammysundae

Just to raise the excitement a little, try this little experiment. Picture the scene where the tent is up, everyone's arrived, its been a warm sunny day but it is now getting dark, the first smell of campfires can now be made out and you hear that first ecstatic 'Glasto Cheer' as it comes sweeping down over the field, crossing the campsite like an acoustic Mexican Wave . . . .

Just try and imagine that without just a few hairs standing up on the back of your neck :D

Woohooo! Back for the usual Glastonbury run up fun.. it's been nearly a year since I was last here!

Fingers crossed for a showing from Glasto Weather Watch and some good rants from all the usual suspects. William of Walworth - it will be a scorcher, I'm sure - NOTHING ELSE WILL DO!

Let's go!

Just to raise the excitement a little, try this little experiment. Picture the scene where the tent is up, everyone's arrived, its been a warm sunny day but it is now getting dark, the first smell of campfires can now be made out and you hear that first ecstatic 'Glasto Cheer' as it comes sweeping down over the field, crossing the campsite like an acoustic Mexican Wave . . . .

Just try and imagine that without just a few hairs standing up on the back of your neck :(

Just try and imagine that without just a few hairs standing up on the back of your neck :(

Blimey, its really come round quickly for me. But I'm sure the next 23 days will drag like a bastard!

I'm so excited .... need to start saving some money and sorting my stuff out! I'm very un-organised at the moment, but it will keep me busy and stop me from going bloody insane!!!!

I drove past signs for Glastonbury only yesterday, sent shivers down my spine.

Peace x

Drove down to Newquay for a stag do this weekend and passed the site some distance to the West on the M5. Even from there, there is sudden point where you can look right down the Kings Sedgemoor Drain to the Tor at the end (a ley perhaps), and also just see the escarpment to the North that overlooks the site - you know, the one with the Mendip Transmitter on it along to the North West - which you can see at night if you are up the top of Kings Meadow at night where it appears as a mast of red warning lights on the opposite hillside.

God I'm getting obsessed now arn't I. Need to be there, now - perhaps its the sunshine.

you know, the one with the Mendip Transmitter on it along to the North West - which you can see at night if you are up the top of Kings Meadow at night where it appears as a mast of red warning lights on the opposite hillside.

God I'm getting obsessed now arn't I. Need to be there, now - perhaps its the sunshine.

ex⋅cit⋅ed

  /ɪkˈsaɪtɪd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ik-sahy-tid] Show IPA

–adjective

1. stirred emotionally; agitated: An excited crowd awaited the arrival of the famed rock group.

Describes me perfectly!

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

MrPloppy

Edited by Mr Ploppy