Spice gold

Guest ninja-style

looking to get some for the fest :angry:

but has anyone tried it before, what is it like?

and please no one reply saying "get high on life", because thats what i always do and it gets boring B)

so yeh spice gold. you opinions?

I just read some reviews of it.. it all depends, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work.

apparently its less of a 'intense high' more of a relaxed longed one.. but apparently the come down is rather bad.. and there is also some stories of pains and aches and wanting sleep.

if i was you i'd stick to the real stuff, but if you are going to get some try it out before you go just incase B)

Just buy yourself some skunk weed instead mate. Much better and you know exactly what it does..

Back in my uni days i was quite a heavy weed smoker and after I left all my "contacts" I tried spice gold last year. Believe the hype as this stuff is as close to MJ as legality will allow. In fact in some ways it gets you higher and certainly lasts longer which can be a pain if you plan on doing anything the day after a session! It doesn't taste as good though and the munchies/cottommouth can be more severe but overall if you've got a problem with the illegality of weed or can't get hold of any real weed but want something I can't recommend it highly enough.

Have smoked it fairly regularly since and havent had any of the symptons that some have experienced and it definitely doesn't stop you from sleeping! As I say the only prob I have is sobering up again - munchies the day after can be especially bad!!

Would recommend the diamond variety as this is a better high and has less after effects. Just smoke either without prejudice (i.e. forget its a legal substitute) and you won't be disappointed.