Alevels.

Guest vicky=)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - who did that A2 English Exam today? :)

I'm aware that there were several different texts so it's unlikely people will have done the same questions as me, but we did King Lear and A Thousand Acres and everyone was moaning that the question was so unexpected - which I was quite pleased about, because I didn't do too much revision but luckily no one had prepared for that question anyway so my lack of preparation didn't really harm me. :)

Haha, i feel the same! 8 more maths exams over the next two weeks and forums+facebook do not help!

76 on C3 is really good. i got less than that on my first attempt but resat it last June.

What degree (presuming your wanting to go to uni) is it you want to do?

I had my A Levels in 2005. My last one was on the Friday of Glastonbury so I missed the really heavy downpours the night before. When I arrived (around 4 o'clock) it was all sunny but the majority of the site was under water!! I was very happy to finish my exams; I did well in that exam as I was so relaxed I knew I was getting a train to Glastonbury afterwards. Everyone was so jealous. I had a few exams last week, I'm so glad they were done now! Good luck to all of you- A Levels are very stressful but Glastonbury is an awesome way to celebrate the end of school and the start of a new chapter! :rolleyes:

good luck all glastoers doing A levels (and other exams!).

never had that particular stress meself as i did A levels in 2002 and my first glastonbury was 2003, and uni exams didn't feel quite so important somehow! :lol: