Jay Z you big old cheapskate!

Guest olive123

bey-bungalow2.jpg

Just seen this picture of Jay Z and his wench from sunday night at a club in London, sporting a Glasto 2008 tshirt, with all that cash you wouldn't expect him to be wearing a £20 T he probably got given anyhow. Obviously loved glasto a hell of a lot though.... maybe Neil could send him an Efests one......

bey-bungalow2.jpg

Just seen this picture of Jay Z and his wench from sunday night at a club in London, sporting a Glasto 2008 tshirt, with all that cash you wouldn't expect him to be wearing a £20 T he probably got given anyhow. Obviously loved glasto a hell of a lot though.... maybe Neil could send him an Efests one......

wouldn't surprise me if he was spotted there again this year as a fan he has never hid his love of all things music and so obviously loved his time there last year.

and him making a cameo appearance with Blur would be a nice swipe at Oasis again :rolleyes:

Edited by .jay.

bey-bungalow2.jpg

Edited by Chazeboy

I love Beyonce! If she was a special guest I would be well chuffed! And if her hubbie joined her to do Crazy in Love, I'd be even more chuffed!

Beyonce is my guilty pleasure and has been since her Destiny's Child days!

bey-bungalow2.jpg

love the fact hes wearing it