Clashfinder 2009

Guest halvin

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowza.

that is a good clashfinder now. You shame the rest of us my friend!

The thing is, I don't know whether to be happy or sad about the mammoth sets being put on by all the Pyramid headliners. While I want to to watch them play and stuff, it's a long, long time to have taken out of the Glastonbury day. If you want to see Neil or bruce, there's really no chance of you catchiong the act before on any of the other stages :-(((((((

God Bless You Cow-Man!

Guest blackcockerel
You may not know the answer to this one halvin (maybe someone else will!), but how come the queens head goes on until 2:30 on the thursday, and only 12:30 for the rest of the weekend?

Hopefully you've been able to wait for the twenty minutes between your post and me uploading the latest revision. :unsure:

Rev F is a good 'un. http://www.halvin.co.uk/pages/clashfinder09/

Don't ask me where I got the info and if you have any theories about where I got them I'd rather you didn't post them publicly (in other words, here). I've been extremely fortunate this year and I'd rather not f__k things up by blabbing.

:unsure: The first draft of the clashfinder is here: http://www.halvin.co.uk/pages/clashfinder09/

There are a lot of question marks in the dance stages, which I expect is because they've one person playing several times during the day. When I get the chance I'll have a look at last year's and see if I can guess the pattern.