London-Rockness, Sunday 14th

Guest Katie123

Hey!

I bought a tic for sunday only to see placebo&the prodigy, but I've got no idea what's the best way to get to Rockness from London. Should i take a bus to glasow and then citylink right to the festival? What do you think? :angry:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight to Inverness is how i would go.
Edited by probemunky

Flight to Inverness, u'l prob fly right over rockness on ur way to the airport. Get bus to Inverness, number 11 bus last time I went on it. Then head to the Bus Station an there should be shuttle buses from Inverness to Rockness.

Seems abit pointless tho If uve come all that way to see only 2 bands that are on at the same time :unsure:

Thanks a lot!

Flights to inverness are quite expensive at 13-14th june weekend

Of course i'm gonna see other bands as well, just the main reason i want to go there coz there'll be placebo and/or the prodigy :( And I've never been to Scotland so i think it's a good idea of combining a visit to scotland and an awesome festival

Thanks a lot!

Of course i'm gonna see other bands as well, just the main reason i want to go there coz there'll be placebo and/or the prodigy ;) And I've never been to Scotland so i think it's a good idea of combining a visit to scotland and an awesome festival

Thanks a lot!

Of course i'm gonna see other bands as well, just the main reason i want to go there coz there'll be placebo and/or the prodigy ;) And I've never been to Scotland so i think it's a good idea of combining a visit to scotland and an awesome festival

i'll be wearing a t-shirt 'i'm craaazy'

awww i forgot how cool the prodigy are :lol: I don't know what to do now :) though i saw the prodigy in december with invaders...

maybe i'll just be running from one stage to another and as a result wont see placebo and wont see the prodigy properly :( ooh btw where are you from if its not a secret :unsure: