London-Rockness, Sunday 14th

Guest Katie123

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh can't wait

gonna be the best day of my life :unsure:

yeah, why not! if he doesnt mind of coz!

The 'first night of passion' will be the suprise headliner, you'll be on after The Prodigy :D

Yeah the whole 10 seconds later! :D:D:)

*runs away*

spandex suit? seriously? 0_0

This thread has turned totally surreal. To think people might not open the thread because it's about travelling! Never judge a book by its cover as people say! :D hahahahahaha fur trousers! :D

When I was googling for cake images I found this nutjob of an article. This guy basically thinks that the monster is an elephant! If it exists I can't really see dumbo roaming around the loch pretending to be a f*cking sea monster lol Have a look HERE

060309_loch_ness.jpg

This thread has turned totally surreal. To think people might not open the thread because it's about travelling! Never judge a book by its cover as people say! :D hahahahahaha fur trousers! :D

When I was googling for cake images I found this nutjob of an article. This guy basically thinks that the monster is an elephant! If it exists I can't really see dumbo roaming around the loch pretending to be a f*cking sea monster lol Have a look

I think i need to change the name of the topic, coz i've bought my tickets and the conversation has gone in a slightly different direction...

did you find some decent clothes for this guy while googling?