pig flu to close the fest?

Guest scorp

1)The Scum newspaper is a disgrace, always has been and always will be - justice for the 96.

2)The BBC is a blood-sucking leech on society and I hate the fact that through the BBC I am putting money into the pockets of the aweful Mr McKenzie.

3)If this swine/avian/human flu that is currently doing the rounds is such a danger then it would be spreading like wildfire - it would be rampant... but it is not.

Point 3 is just my opinion, but points 1 & 2 are FACT!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sun? A bigger joke than the Daily Sport!!

If Glasto is cancelled then does that mean the FA Cup Final, Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley Royal Regatta, the British Grand Prix and the British Open Golf Championships will follow suit? I think not!

Muppets!

1)The Scum newspaper is a disgrace, always has been and always will be - justice for the 96.

2)The BBC is a blood-sucking leech on society and I hate the fact that through the BBC I am putting money into the pockets of the aweful Mr McKenzie.

3)If this swine/avian/human flu that is currently doing the rounds is such a danger then it would be spreading like wildfire - it would be rampant... but it is not.

Point 3 is just my opinion, but points 1 & 2 are FACT!

+1 I wouldn't wipe my arse on The Sun for fear of making it shittier!

Sun aside however, and though fully aware this virus is clearly not as virulent as first believed, I could easily see the government doing the PR stunt of cancelling Glasto to look as if they care about public health, whilst permitting all the money making taxable betting related events such as football matches, and all the toff events such as Ascot (so as not to upset their school chums), go ahead.

"However I bet a music festival is the easier target!"

Exactly - that's what concerns me. Easier to cancel a non-profit making event like Glasto for a PR stunt than all those Corporate profit making events that the government makes millions in tax over.

Some fantastic comments on here. It's great to know that people outside of Liverpool are not all fooled by the lies this gutter rag prints (and I'm not refering to the cancellation of Glasto here).

The boycott is still going strong and Merseyside. Dont Buy The S*n

NEVER forgive. NEVER forget

Edited by KyleP