Anyone receied their tickets yet?

Guest glastofun

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe see have already slipped up, they have got an american company to start printing the tickets, they have printed Glastonberry on the first batch apparently. See aren't the best company ever, but on the other hand im sure its a logistical nightmare.

i believe see have already slipped up, they have got an american company to start printing the tickets, they have printed Glastonberry on the first batch apparently. See aren't the best company ever, but on the other hand im sure its a logistical nightmare.

krunchy, you seem to have underestimated the incompetence of See. It would seem that they may be sending tickets going to the same house in several different dispatches!! AND sending the parking tickets seperate!!! this wouldn't be the first time they have completly f**ked up

The situation last year was that there were way too many international tickets for them to go through on site. I believe there was a ticket somewhere with my photo on it, but in the interests of getting the queue down asap, they used blank tickets instead.

This was all quite a big deal at the time. ME was called down and he scratched his chin more than a couple of times as he paced up and down the queue. I imagine the whole fiasco prompted the change in policy for international tickets.

Good God after reading the comments and peoples experiences of receiving their tickets last year put more worry on me head.

Seetickets have had plenty of time to issue the tickets correctly and should be able to post them out to every one it is bad enough that for most of us Glasto festies will be worried to hell and back until they have the actual ticket in their hand :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh seetickets just send the bloody tickets out to all who have paid and end the misery of sat waiting for the postman to knock at the door with your tickets mind you it would not surprise me after reading peoples experiences of last years commotion that things just went to pot again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time will tell all :O:D:wub::wub: