The Shit Box

Guest barsie

its good in theory but

1. your tent would stink of shit

2. after a few ales you are bound to miss and shit on your ground sheet

3. it is impossible to shit without pissing and the hole doesnt look big enough to fit my chopper down too

4. I weight 14stone so when sat on it it would probably collapse and I'd end up with shitty arse cheeks all weekend.

5. Imagine taking a girl back to your tent and having a shitbox in the corner

AVOID

its good in theory but

3. it is impossible to shit without pissing and the hole doesnt look big enough to fit my chopper down too

4. I weight 14stone so when sat on it it would probably collapse and I'd end up with shitty arse cheeks all weekend.

AVOID

its good in theory but

AVOID

Over £15 for a cardboard box and a few plastic bags? Ignoring the very valid points russycarps has already mentioned that's enough to put me off for starters!

It is a genuine product. I've just bought 50 lol

well- it is guaranteed up to 16 stone in weight. Concept is you throw bag out straight away and the box folds up to be flat.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's good or bad- It would mean you have your own personal clean toilet which folds compact.

It is expensive for what it is- but there's nothing similar to it on the market. When it arrives i'm going to test it in the office :P

well- it is guaranteed up to 16 stone in weight. Concept is you throw bag out straight away and the box folds up to be flat.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's good or bad- It would mean you have your own personal clean toilet which folds compact.

It is expensive for what it is- but there's nothing similar to it on the market. When it arrives i'm going to test it in the office :P

its good in theory but

AVOID

i remember the thread on these last year, surely the long drops arent that bad people, hold your nose and its fine.

I think if you've seriosuly just purchased 50 of these things you've gone way past the stage of figuring out if its good or bad without even knowing it mate.

...and £15.67 for 10 shits? You may aswell collect a load of FREE Asda carrier bags and squat over an empty box of Kellogs!