* Gay Meet 2009! *

Guest Chocscoffer

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers FunkyDenz - I have tried to look for them on Youtube to have a bit of a listen but to no avail. Any linky's to the stuff they play.

It's getting pretty close now so the suggestions need to come in. Otherwise my suggestion is we just go to shangri-la/trash city later on from the cider bus (not very original but I'm now struggling for ideas).

So come on people, teamwork is needed!

I'm gonna try and put my Captain sensible hat on here...

Hey don't laugh :D

It's bloody hard trying to keep a herd of happy smiley people together flowing from point to point around Glastonbury. Been trying for years when I've been in big groups. Don't forget every one will be standing in two's or three's here and there, you get one part of the group to move on to the next and half of another bunch who never heard the 'move out' bit never realise some have gone. By the time you get to the next place, some people have got lost and think they were left behind.

People forget how massive Glasto is, and even if you were to get umpteen and more people moving at the same pace, they drift apart on route in the crowds.

I'm just saying this to lower peoples expectations a bit. It's blood hard to keep together.

Maybe we should have two 'set in stone' meeting points.

The Cider Bus at [blank] time ? (7 - 8 ish?)

Hopefuly the group can decide where to move on next then, but with the knowledge that another hard meet will be at...

And then a main Venue meet about Midnight to 1am ish.. Dowlow in Trash City ????

Anyone ideas on how to identify the main group at the ciderbus. Don't forget, when you get there, it's absolutey teeming with bodies.

That aside, I just effing love the atmosphere there.

Edited by Staberinde

Is it not NYC Downlow anymore then, because I thought we were going gay en masse to the gay venue, and now I'm lost :D
Edited by DaveMac

Ah it'll be fine. At the end of the day its what you make of it. Whatever happens, however long you're around for, or even if you get lost (which I probably will :D ), the time spent together will be a joy :D

I love you all .... Peace x

Maybe we should have two 'set in stone' meeting points.

The Cider Bus at [blank] time ? (7 - 8 ish?)

Hopefuly the group can decide where to move on next then, but with the knowledge that another hard meet will be at...

And then a main Venue meet about Midnight to 1am ish.. Dowlow in Trash City ????

Anyone ideas on how to identify the main group at the ciderbus. Don't forget, when you get there, it's absolutey teeming with bodies.

That aside, I just effing love the atmosphere there.

Edited by timespeedsup

NYC Downlow for a boogie :D

then after 2/3 hours move on to Shangri-La

should we go during the day to "buy our tickets?" then we wont get a hundred people trying to line up at the same time

but that may mean we have to be there by 10pm rather than 11pm

my 2 cents worth

Yeah - agree with the above. Main meet at cider bus and another meet later at Downlow.

Majority can then try to stick together on route but allows people who get lost to catch up later and allows people freedom to go elsewhere in between if they want??

Yeah - agree with the above. Main meet at cider bus and another meet later at Downlow.

Majority can then try to stick together on route but allows people who get lost to catch up later and allows people freedom to go elsewhere in between if they want??

NYC Downlow for a boogie B)

then after 2/3 hours move on to Shangri-La

should we go during the day to "buy our tickets?" then we wont get a hundred people trying to line up at the same time

but that may mean we have to be there by 10pm rather than 11pm

my 2 cents worth

I have two packs of 10 taches of varying styles - with spirit gum on order from ebay - hopefully should be here in time!