Brothers Cider

Guest dvjj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having never been to Glastonbury before but being a fan of proper cider (none of this strongbow rubbish) I am very much looking forward to first pint, hopefully sometime on the Wednesday. Have had Brothers before and was v. good but never at festival strength so looking froward to a great way to start my first Glastonbury!

Brothers cider is amazing!!! I three of my friends to try it last year and now they are all hooked. Plans are already in place, to head straight to the brothers bar the moment that the tents are up.

Plus i have found a place that sells the festival strength stuff while at uni, and have got friends here loving it as well, it is simply immense :lol:

Looking forward to another sunny Wednesday* rediscovery of all that is good about Glastonbury, washed down by a few cold festie-strength Brothers.

Pieminister on the side anyone? :lol:

*and Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Ah indeed, my first glasto last year, camped next to the jazz world stage, first stops pieminister and brothers! After my first pint of strawberry cider was hooked!!!

To me will always be linked with Glastonbury... Utterly immense!

Cannot wait til June! :lol:

Does anybody else just find the queue too big to bother? How much is it? I missed out on the 2 litre bottles which is very annoying as that would have been brilliant.

iv still got my 2 free tokens in a draw somewhere. they only came on the monday after the festival. i emailed them about it and said they will look into it closer to the time.

i hope i can use them and they run the promotion again. 4 free pints will see me on my way to nicely trollied on the wednesday afternoon <_<

hello there - long time listener, first time caller.

Last year - (even though I'd been going to Glastonbury since '98) my mate took me to the Brothers bar for the first time. My god - it was like I'd wasted the last 10 years - how'd I missed this place for 10 years! Needless to say I made up for lost time and shall be doing the same this year

I can taste the brothers calling now -

I prefer Kopparberg

yes! clutching your 4 pint holder after the scrum/orderly queue depending on time of day knowing you have a lovely cold brothers and someone else will be fetching the next ones!! Quality

If you are missing your fix i urge you to check out your local scream pub :):);)

Edited by wosman