Brothers Cider

Guest dvjj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly my little local offlicence sells lemon, strawberry, pear and toffee varietys. I'm nursing quite a head ache this morning!

Although unfortunately:

"We found that the brand is about a particular time and place, and to move forward it has to be anchored more in an idea that belongs to the brand, rather than to Glastonbury Festival."

http://www.mad.co.uk/Main/News/Articlex/6c...hers-Cider.html

Knew they had redesigned the logo to de-emphasise the Glastonbury Festival relationship some time ago and was wondering when it was finally going to be launched.

got bought 6 bottles of strawberry for taking one of my son'smates camping last week and they didnt last til after the bbq finished cooking

roll on mid weds pm when the first few are ferociously downed

had my first lemon bottle whilst in cornwall too.. fantastico

What do people think of the advert? Would have liked a festival reference, but can see why they'd want to dettach it somewhat from just being enjoyed in that context.

My dream job - to work for Brothers as Chief Taster!

oh my god.......only 19 days left to wait, its my firsttime at glasto but im not a brothers virgin had plenty of non festival strenght before cant wait to try it proper style aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 19 days is tooooooooooooo long.....................................

I went to tescos with the sole intent of buying some glastonbury beer supplies, which I did...but couldn't resist picking up a few bottles of festy strength as well, so will be cracking one open very soon....mmmm 7 percenty.

I went to tescos with the sole intent of buying some glastonbury beer supplies, which I did...but couldn't resist picking up a few bottles of festy strength as well, so will be cracking one open very soon....mmmm 7 percenty.

Now I've got my free goodie pack in the bag :P I have to say that I've gone off Brothers a bit. Since it's been available in the real world I've realised that

a. It packs a hell of a hangover, even considering how strong it is

b. It's rebranded Babycham and a bit too sweet

c. Therefore, it's not really all that good.

Still heading straight to JW when I get on site though!

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Had my first bottle of it last week ! I have decided on buying a lot of it for glasto and putting it in plastic bottles as it is ssoo much more efficient! It dosent taste bad either :lol:. The weight of the carlsberg or whatever would have killed me so it is now brothers all the way.

Only tried festy strength and tesco only sell strawbery(i think). At £1.78 is it cheap ? expensive ? How much is it usually in shops ?

Quite simply, no.

My friends and I have a tradition of heading over to the Brothers bus on the Thursday evening . . . sitting under the flags drinking our first festival cider has become our way to start the festival. I CAN'T WAIT!!

I returned last Saturday to a club I used to be a regular at, to be greeted by a mate proferring a sip of his pint. I gladly accepted and I swear the nectar of the gods itself wouldn't have tasted as sweet.

'What's this?' I asked

'Brothers toffee apple cider.' Was the reply.

Turned out the bar now stocks lovely Brothers cider and yes, I got a bit battered on the festival strength. Worth it!

2+ weeks!!!

british summer time is here at last

it festival season & time to have a blast

wherever you may be,v,reading or glastonbury

am sure it will be class

be sure to pop by brothers cider tent to have a glass

be it strawberry or be it pear

be sure to have a few,but please take care

here s to our fathers who drowned in their glass

here s to our mothers who always put themselves last

here s to our sisters who love to make a pass

and here s to brothers cider long may it last