Poss headliners for C4

Guest PaulDavis

hmm Im not sure

I think Bloc Party will be one of the C4 headliners and Faithless the other thats my guess

Razorlight is a good shout though but I think they're willing to take a spot lower down the bill as they've lost some popularity and they headlined Channel 4 stage last time they played

Snow Patrol might play under the Killers, I'd say

Could end up

The Killers

Snow Patrol

Razorlight

as the main stage, urgggghh that sucks ha ha

theres a lot ofquite big names being mentioned for V

Oasis

The Killers

Razorlight

Franz Ferdinand

Faithless

Kasabian

The Enemy

Snow Patrol

Keane

Bloc Party

where are they all gunna fit in if they do all play, something gotta give and they won't all play surely? Even though they all seemed very likely to be at V this year, surely Reading will steal a couple?

Franz for Reading? even though they played their last and just made a ridicously pop album?

hmm Im not sure

I think Bloc Party will be one of the C4 headliners and Faithless the other thats my guess

Razorlight is a good shout though but I think they're willing to take a spot lower down the bill as they've lost some popularity and they headlined Channel 4 stage last time they played

Snow Patrol might play under the Killers, I'd say

Could end up

The Killers

Snow Patrol

Razorlight

as the main stage, urgggghh that sucks ha ha

theres a lot ofquite big names being mentioned for V

Oasis

The Killers

Razorlight

Franz Ferdinand

Faithless

Kasabian

The Enemy

Snow Patrol

Keane

Bloc Party

where are they all gunna fit in if they do all play, something gotta give and they won't all play surely? Even though they all seemed very likely to be at V this year, surely Reading will steal a couple?

Franz for Reading? even though they played their last and just made a ridicously pop album?

I think theres potentially enough room to fit them all in some are not as big as being made out. The Enemy would only play 4th from top on mainstage, or 2nd from top C4, maybe even lower theyre hardly being hyped

Main Stage

Oasis

Kasabian

The Enemy

The Killers

Razorlight

Franz Ferdinand

C4

Snow Patrol

Faithless

Bloc Party

JJB

Keane

Thats very much a plausible line up, albeit very "indie" orintated. The Enemy could even play as low as 4th or 5th on the mainstage and all.

I think theres potentially enough room to fit them all in some are not as big as being made out. The Enemy would only play 4th from top on mainstage, or 2nd from top C4, maybe even lower theyre hardly being hyped

Main Stage

Oasis

Kasabian

The Enemy

The Killers

Razorlight

Franz Ferdinand

C4

Snow Patrol

Faithless

Bloc Party

JJB

Keane

Could be close I reckon...but I reckon Specials will play before The Killers (with Keane before the Specials)...Franz & Bloc Party as C4 headliners, Razorlight sitting at home looking at themselves in the mirror and weeping gently into their JD & Coke...