Arctic Monkeys and KOL confirmed? :o

Guest oohaahcantona88

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Homme is producing the new Arctic's album hmmm, Im suddenly very interested in it!

I think everyone can agree Kings of Leon have just been rammed down everyone's necks at the moment and I agree with Ramm Ive seen them 5 times as well and the last tour you could see a total difference in the crowd at their gig, and it sucked, it was full of w*nkers, and the gig had no atmosphere at all, no-one knew any of their old stuff either, still thats what happens when a band gets big

Arctic Monkeys is a good headliner though Id say, they been out of the limelight for a while and they're gunna come back with a bang I reckon, and if Reading and Leeds gets Radiohead too, thats a great 3rd headliner, I may do a day ticket or two, depending on the undercard, because when I saw Radiohead at V its easily the worst Ive ever seen them, still was fantastic, as as for someone playing under them, I reeckon they would be fine with Placebo doing the job

More different than Rage and Metallica.

Not really, also I think that you may be forgetting about a little band called The Killers. :lol:

They wouldn't be given complete authority, but probably be able to request certain bands, as long as they're of the right size.

I'm hoping for Beck myself.

Edited by saltybugger

:O

How can you be a headliner if someone is playing after you?Surely by definition that makes you a support artist/band? :rolleyes:

Is that sarcasm young man?

Brit Awards 2005,2007

Meteor Awards 2007 (Irish Brits)

Kerrang Awards 2002,2006

MTV Europe 2007

MTV Asia 2007

NME Awards 2005,2008

Q Awards 2003,2004,2007

All for best live act.There have also been afew festival awards as best headliners and other association's/awards ceremonys have giving the honour to Muse aswell.

Oh f**king great. R&L Shitfest 2009.

Even though the headliners dont affect personal enjoyment as there is like 100 more bands on, it still affects who buys tickets, if there is no heavier day it will be a big shame.

KOL & AM fans = not good.

Edited by stephen07