Glastonbury tickets for sale

Guest mike99

Just went on ebay and found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Glastonbury-Tickets-...A1%7C240%3A1318

Tickets for Glastonbury 2009 are still available!!!

Despite the tickets being sold out through the official channel, tickets are still available and require no registration!

If you are the winner of this auction I will send you a link to a website where you can still buy Glastonbury 2009 tickets. This is completely legitimate and the tickets are fully endorsed by the concerts official organisers.

The website is not connected to me in any way, I am merely selling information.

Any questions then please ask.

it will only cost me £3.49 should i do it i looked through this persons feedback its al really good. Someone has bought this information from this person and under the feedback given had said. Product and delivery as advertised

Im thinking i really want tickets and now have the money so might risk my 3.50 and see what happens. Just wanted to ask you guys before i did anything first.

Edited by mike99

Really wouldn't bother. I was caught up in a scam last year for the leeds fest & its so fookin annoying the thought of somebody makin a shed load of money by rippin you off (& I missed the Killers the bastards). Its a bit strange that they are sayin u dont have to be registered.

Pay your £3.49 & get scammed, it amazes me how many people fall for shite like this ... if 10 people send him the coin he has quickly made £34. People might think " What's £3.49?, it's worth the risk .. it's not much money" ... if you want to pay for something that you aren't gonna get then this is for you lol. You can probably find the imformation he's selling yourself anyway if you search the net. PEOPLE, DONT BE SO GULLIBLE!

Just went on ebay and found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Glastonbury-Tickets-...A1%7C240%3A1318

Tickets for Glastonbury 2009 are still available!!!

Despite the tickets being sold out through the official channel, tickets are still available and require no registration!

If you are the winner of this auction I will send you a link to a website where you can still buy Glastonbury 2009 tickets. This is completely legitimate and the tickets are fully endorsed by the concerts official organisers.

The website is not connected to me in any way, I am merely selling information.

Any questions then please ask.

it will only cost me £3.49 should i do it i looked through this persons feedback its al really good. Someone has bought this information from this person and under the feedback given had said. Product and delivery as advertised

Im thinking i really want tickets and now have the money so might risk my 3.50 and see what happens. Just wanted to ask you guys before i did anything first.

Really wouldn't bother. I was caught up in a scam last year for the leeds fest & its so fookin annoying the thought of somebody makin a shed load of money by rippin you off [b](& I missed the Killers the bastards). Its a bit strange that they are sayin u dont have to be registered.