Bands you can safely say will play this year

Guest crimsonking

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are not as well known but they are just as good if not better than some of the acts on the bigger stages last year.

I would like to think perhaps Shlomo after last year getting one of the biggest crowds at the park. Smerins Anti Social Club who have played for the last two three times.

Yes Sir boss as well.

If you have never heard of any of them go on myspace or youtube.

It appears many people are unable to understand a simple thread topic. This thread is for bands that you can safely say will play this year, not who you would like to see play. Some people are very thick indeed.

Now children, let me show you how it's done:

Bruce

Blur

Billy Bragg

Fatboy Slim

Biggles Wartime Band

Seize The Day

Neck

will be playing, I think it's fair to say.

If you want some other band to play why don't you start another thread. Hell, why not a Facebook group or a petition? It'll get you nowhere but will prove how much you love some god-awful guitar band.

It appears many people are unable to understand a simple thread topic. This thread is for bands that you can safely say will play this year, not who you would like to see play. Some people are very thick indeed.

Bruce

Blur

Billy Bragg

Fatboy Slim

Biggles Wartime Band

Seize The Day

Neck

If you want some other band to play why don't you start another thread. Hell, why not a Facebook group or a petition? It'll get you nowhere but will prove how much you love some god-awful guitar band.

No, not disrespectful at all. If a performer blatantly ignores indications from stage crew that it's time to wind up (and they are given plenty of notice of how many minutes they have left), and the performer chooses to ignore this, then I say cutting them off is fair enough. The consequences of them just playing on are either that the next performer gets a much shorter spot, which is unfair, or, if they are the headline band, then the performance would go on past the curfew time and therefore jeopardise the license.

Bruce

Blur

Billy Bragg

Fatboy Slim

Biggles Wartime Band

Seize The Day

Neck

Bruce

Blur

Billy Bragg

Fatboy Slim

Biggles Wartime Band

Seize The Day

Neck