amy winehouse

Guest srvman

i think she would be a good jazzworld headliner on the friday, especially if neil young performs, as it would give people a good choice of what to watch with [insert indie band] on the other stage maybe.

i missed her last year due to watching buddy guy instead which i dont mind as he was my best highlight and moment, i also caught his plectrum which i still have and actually use to this day lol

anyway back to the point ...i think wino would be a great jazzworld headliner, maybe even the park and would expose these stages more especially jazzworld i was kind of disguted with the poor showing for buddy guy even though wino and jayz were on pyramid so it was explainable

anyway back to point again, she actually looks like shes kicked a habit and that dick blake, and has put on some healthy weight and looking a bit better, i think shed be grand on jazzworld, she isnt really a pyramid kind of girl in my opinion...but still...anyone got opinions?

Last year was a mess, i stood there watching thinking i could be somewhere else, it was terrible, her slurring, and banging on about "my Blake", However she does appear to have cleaned up alot, i was actually speaking to the wife about this the other night, i would say she could go on the jazz world somewhere, or it may be a "surprise guest" on the Park stage, it could be a good way of her coming back with baby steps, i am also looking forward to see what her new music is like, but that is a side note,

If there is a possibility of her play compos mentis then I would like to see her, however as lasts years debacle proved, she can be very hit or massive miss.

Agree though she looks a whole lot better. so I guess she could have turned the corner. For her sake I really do hope so as it is an awful waist of a talented life.

Bluberring mess is what i thought last year, the only good thing about her performance was it gave us a chance to sit down before Jay-z

She's a joke, and i hope she gets her life on track cos she's got an amazing talent.

I doubt she'll play this year but next year i would bet my life on it....... or maybe just a leg.

the trouble with booking her in a headline slot, on any stage, is the complete lack of reliability she's had in the past.

yes, she looks better, but addicts are addicts and one step away from disaster at anytime and then you leave yourself scrabbling round for a replacement which is no way to run things.

let her comeback on tour this year, make a new record and prove shes reliable and then book her for next year!!

On TV she looked a right state.

Really can't imagine that anyone was compelled with the performance, and really most folk just seeing her for the spectacle.

Saw a bit at T in the Park a few weeks later, and certainly she looked slightly improved, but really I think her state of health and mind will surely dictate that any performances this year are kept as low profile as possible in order to judge what like she is.

Certainly with her track record, any kind of headline slot is out of the question.