FAITHLESS?

Guest srvman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not my bag really.

yeah, maybe that was a bit harsh, but the stuff he was coming out with when I saw them was real bono style stuff about all being one and changing the world by making some noise at a rave. I did cringe a bit. Anyway, no disrespect meant to anyone on here, all part of forum life. and that. Peace.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, i figured that if there can be a 'Daft Punk for Glasto 09' facebook group then there may as well be one for Faithless too!

Please feel free to join and show your support....

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#...id=124384440225

A fan from the Faihtless website met Sister Bliss after a dj set on 13th Feb and asked her about Glasto. She said that because the last one was so memorable she only wants to do it if they are first or second on the list,nothing more,nothing less. So guess we need more requests!!!

I get that in as much as I understand that it would be a hard gig to top, but come on - they can beat it!! How about if they close the festival on the other stage on sunday? hows that work for you Maxi? Michael? good idea yes? I wont even charge you for my scheduling ;)
Edited by Tugger2k

They seemed to be holdin there cards quite close to there chest about the dance act. Theres no consistent rumour about 1 particular band, I know Fat Boy's on the rumour mill but I would of thought he would be playin a smaller tent like he has the past few years (although I would be made up for him to play on one of the bigger stages).

Just wish we had a little bit more to go off. Fook me I hope its Faithless but at the mo & like the majority of people I think its just wishful thinkin.

that works, that works a lot!!

just imagine the last tune of the festival being salva mea - ive got goosebumps just thinking about it

It really would be perfect! Having said that though, would the other stage field contain them? their 2002 slot is always cited as a favourite gig for many people so would create a lot of hype.

Fingers crossed.