Rock Werchter 2009

Guest mark_87

doubt I can go this year but 3 of those additions are excellent; rodrigo y gabriela, yeah yeah yeahs and regina spektor.

....seems weird that volta being pushed down earlier...surprised they're not headlining the marquee as would've though the extra set-time would've suited them better; were meant to headline it in 2005, but cancelled.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word from the organizers is that tickets are selling fast.

"As we speak, over 70,000 festival tickets have been sold. One-day tickets for Friday July 3 sold out a week ago. Four-day tickets are going like a train as well. Over 50,000 of them have been sold already. So be sure to order your tickets in time."

I'd book ASAP if i was you, you might be alright waiting till the 1st April though.

If you'd be disappointed if they sold out - i'd avoid the chance of missing it so book up - but you should be fine.

Is very frustrating there are a lot of clashes for me :lol:

Wonder what the chances now are of either Underworld, Faithless, or Fatboy Slim for the tent (a good ol dance!): and Kanye West for the main stage (Jay Z was good fun last year and it gives some variety)...he's just confirmed Roskilde.

If you'd be disappointed if they sold out - i'd avoid the chance of missing it so book up - but you should be fine.

Is very frustrating there are a lot of clashes for me :lol:

Wonder what the chances now are of either Underworld, Faithless, or Fatboy Slim for the tent (a good ol dance!): and Kanye West for the main stage (Jay Z was good fun last year and it gives some variety)...he's just confirmed Roskilde.

I didn't recieve an email confirmation when I bought the tickets as well. A PDF file downloaded from the website.

Go to this link http://www.proximusgoformusic.be/nl/ and login with the details you setup. You should be able to print of the tickets there if everything went through ok.

Edited by letsdothis

Did you not get a email from when you created the account? check your junk email, it should be from GOFORMUSIC.

There should be email confirming you created an account, in that will be you login and password.

I didn't get email confirmations for my order either though.

Hi all, thinking of making this my European festival of choice this year, after a successful trip to Rock im Park last year. Nice wide-ranging lineup that has some excellent bands, as per previous posts not expecting the out and out carnage I experienced in Germany! One item of concern that my mate has pointed out, on the 'Not Allowed at Campsite' section of the website:

"Tapping equipment and/or more than 12 cans of soft drink and/or beer per person. Drinks are available at camp sites and at the Carrefour Festival Shop at a reasonable price."

Can those who've been before confirm how strictly this is enforced, as 2 trips a day to the nearest supermarket sounds like far too much effort...

Hi all, thinking of making this my European festival of choice this year, after a successful trip to Rock im Park last year. Nice wide-ranging lineup that has some excellent bands, as per previous posts not expecting the out and out carnage I experienced in Germany! One item of concern that my mate has pointed out, on the 'Not Allowed at Campsite' section of the website:

"Tapping equipment and/or more than 12 cans of soft drink and/or beer per person. Drinks are available at camp sites and at the Carrefour Festival Shop at a reasonable price."

Can those who've been before confirm how strictly this is enforced, as 2 trips a day to the nearest supermarket sounds like far too much effort...

Nope didnt get any email from them, site crashed after i clicked buy and if i go on the site it says im registered so i click password recovery but it hasnt sent it to my email, im getting so stressed out!!

My bank have confirmed money has been taken too