Rock Werchter 2009

Guest mark_87

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, I remember now that A3 and C3 are the only available campsites on the web. A3 is fine by me. Does anyone have any idea when this will sell out? Also, If you have a ticket for A3, does that mean you will be able to pitch your tent there even if you arrive late in the evening?

Anyone know how far away from werchter the other airport in brussels is (chareloi?), just had a gander on ryanair and flights are only £35 return which is pretty amazing, plus i might go glastonbury the week before, so driving might not be the best option lol.

As good as the rw lineup is, it'l be criminal if nin arn't there what with this being their last year of touring, and they're appearing at oxygen the week after. Just really itching for some new names now haha.

Anyone know how far away from werchter the other airport in brussels is (chareloi?), just had a gander on ryanair and flights are only £35 return which is pretty amazing, plus i might go glastonbury the week before, so driving might not be the best option lol.

As good as the rw lineup is, it'l be criminal if nin arn't there what with this being their last year of touring, and they're appearing at oxygen the week after. Just really itching for some new names now haha.

damn that sounds a bit long winded, my only criticism of rock werchter is that it seems stupid not to have people camping on the wednesday, must be loads of queues getting everyone into the campsites and then into the arena. Still, at least there's a few months to sort it.