Oasis

Guest Brock_Lesner

Having just seen Oasis announce their tour for next summer I noticed a gap where they could play IOW on the Saturday or Sunday, for me personally I would rather see other acts play but know they've been mention as a possability on here before.

Thoughts?

Having just seen Oasis announce their tour for next summer I noticed a gap where they could play IOW on the Saturday or Sunday, for me personally I would rather see other acts play but know they've been mention as a possability on here before.

Thoughts?

Liam stated at the press conference that it's "unlikely that they'll play any festivals next year".

There is a story floating around that they'll definitely be playing it - we've tried to check it out from any and all angles we can, and everything strongly implies that they won't be playing IoW, but we can't guarantee that's the case ...... IoW have told us that they're thinking of putting out an explicit denial of that story "before it gains too much momentum", which does strongly indicate that it's untrue.

bloody hope they dont play

but wave 105 is a shit radio station lol

yeah heard the bournemouth gig was good.....did think about going to try and get a ticket from a tout :P:( couldnt be bothered in the end lol

My brother went in Bournemouth. Well, he is actually working as a stage set up type person, my technical knowledge rocks [:P]

I have never liked Oasis, was always Blur for me as a kid. They bore the shite out of me. Never rated the Beatles either so maybe I'm odd. I was in 2 minds whether or not I'd bother this year anyway and I think the possible headliners have sealed it as a no.

Will be looking for another festie me thinks, which is a shame because I love camping and getting suitably wrecked with you lot at camp la la x

My brother went in Bournemouth. Well, he is actually working as a stage set up type person, my technical knowledge rocks [:P]

I have never liked Oasis, was always Blur for me as a kid. They bore the shite out of me. Never rated the Beatles either so maybe I'm odd. I was in 2 minds whether or not I'd bother this year anyway and I think the possible headliners have sealed it as a no.

Will be looking for another festie me thinks, which is a shame because I love camping and getting suitably wrecked with you lot at camp la la x

I know, tis early days yet. I defo won't be up at silly o' clock in the morning trying to get tickets like last year, I shall wait and see what happens nearer the time.

Bestival may well be the way to go because I do like the little trip across the solent.

i dont do mud!!! cant imagine camping in it!

oo no...ill have a look!