Alchemy Festival

Guest Alchemy Festival

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, see below

A large 'blocking high' is approaching the centre of UK and is expected to remain in the UK area for the next 2 weeks. This will be prolonged settled and warm conditions to the central and northern parts of England. Temperatures will remain in the mid 20s and nights will remain in double figures throughout. It will unfortunately pi*s down on the south tho..

Just thought I would mention that Alchemy is just down the road from Brandy Wharf Cider centre who do carry outs in plastic screw top bottles, and this is just over the road from Brandy Wharfe Leasure park if you want to camp before or after Alchemy, I know they allow music till late and you will all be made welcome there!

Sun is shinin' in the sky,

There ain't a cloud in sight

It's stopped rainin'

Everybody's in a play

And don't you know

It's a beautiful new day.

Runnin' down the avenue,

See how the sun shines brightly

In the city on the streets

Where once was pity,

Mr. Blue Sky is living here today

:D:D

Well, we have the 'blocking High' just gotta hope it sits over the UK for the next couple of weeks...I was talking to someone in the pub who feels this late burst of nice weather will last for 4 weeks!!! Fingers crossed...

Essentially tho, I don't really care, I am more excited about this festival than any of the others I have been to this summer, the line up and entertainment looks just spot-on!!!

Listened to Kilnaboy's album 'Defy the Stars' on the way to work, got me right in the mood...

yea me too,just a massive shame about the small world not being there,, i was at there own festival for the 2nd time this year, and what a LOVELY place to be just a couple of weeks ago, and was right next to the ALCHAMY caravan in front of KAPLICK solar stage, them boys can rock !!!!!be so good to see them again,never did find out why small world pulled out, pony and co kept stummped,fair play.and yes the weather looks great!!i thought this would be my last festival this year but just seen there another solstice weekend at coed hills rual arts centre,wales the following wk end,.....plug,plug..........i will see carrie again afta all. kiss,kiss.