carpark ticket for sale ... £25

myers

Not trying to be an asshole but aren't these non-transferrable and linked to a ticket number? I also think you can still buy them from Seetickets.

Edit: I might be confusing them with campervan tickets. 

Edited by marcoolio

Damn, I would of had this if I had seen it earlier. You can still buy them from seetickets yes, but they charge another £7.75 transaction fee making it £42.75 to park your car! thats ridiculous in my opinion.

Does anyone know if you can ring up and add it to your order still without being charged the transaction fee? I keep meaning to ring up and ask. 

On 14 May 2016 at 5:01 PM, marcoolio said:

Not trying to be an asshole but aren't these non-transferrable and linked to a ticket number? I also think you can still buy them from Seetickets.

Edit: I might be confusing them with campervan tickets. 

no pal... there just a sticker for the window off your car.. not linked at all to your festival ticket or registration number 

23 hours ago, glastouser said:

Damn, I would of had this if I had seen it earlier. You can still buy them from seetickets yes, but they charge another £7.75 transaction fee making it £42.75 to park your car! thats ridiculous in my opinion.

Does anyone know if you can ring up and add it to your order still without being charged the transaction fee? I keep meaning to ring up and ask. 

You can - until the order has been prepared for despatch. 

23 hours ago, glastouser said:

Wondered this myself as I've just done the same!

Just now, stuwilky said:

Buggger.

That's a bottle of Aldi Gin that is! Grrrrrrr...

18 hours ago, stuwilky said:

I have just tried talking to see on a live chat thing and was told 

"unfortunately as your order has already been printed we cannot add any ticket types on to it thus a new order is the only possible option I'm afraid"

I'm not asking them to re print the ticket, just put a car park ticket in with them. 

any opportunity to charge an admin fee!

6 minutes ago, glastouser said:

I have just tried talking to see on a live chat thing and was told 

"unfortunately as your order has already been printed we cannot add any ticket types on to it thus a new order is the only possible option I'm afraid"

I'm not asking them to re print the ticket, just put a car park ticket in with them. 

any opportunity to charge an admin fee!

On the plus side TICKETS PRINTED!

15 minutes ago, dooke10 said:

On the plus side TICKETS PRINTED!

yeah there is that! 

I just rang to actually speak to someone so i could explain that i have rang up before in the past and had them sent, even a week before the event. the answer I got was a very blunt.... "yeah well were not gonna do that now".  She sounded like she was having a really bad day!

I will keep my eye out on these boards for a spare or just buy one on the gate. how much is it on the gate?