EXIT Festival 2016 and Sea Dance Festival 2016

hostmat

I'd say the chances are slim.

rhcp are playing ukraine, then moscow then t in the park... the only date available would be the 7th(i don't think they will do novi sad-kiev-scotland 3 days in a row) and the headliners for that day seem already in place

for muse, it could have been a chance for the 10th, but with prodigy on that spot, i would say it is gone for good, now. 

I really don't know what we will see as a big rock act this year... very unpredictible. 

Edited by neacaisa

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Muse, RHCP or Coldplay comes to Serbia it will be for the concert, not for Exit I think. RHCP probably gets for one gig the same as the rest of main stage acts for Exit combined. 

Bloc Party is a possibility but they played in 2013 and they are not that big band in Serbia to get back again that soon I think but there is a chance always. The Prodigy is really the exception for repeat bookings but they have so big fan base here you really wouldn't believe it (but you'll see on that last day :lol:

Biffy Clyro would be amazing for me and I'm hoping for them! 

I missed Biffy at Glasto one year due to it being a secret gig. All of a sudden everyone was walking around with Biffy flags. It took me a while to work out what was going on as they weren't on the lineup.

Talking of secret gigs. Does Exit ever do any? I didn't see any at Sziget.

The national are free for the entire weekend.

Chvrches are playing just open'er and roskilde that week, but they're not a rock band.

Rammstein are in germany for the 8th and 9th, I don't think we'll see them

Bullet for my valentine have a few spare days, they play just one show in the exit weekend

It seems like we still have a few acts to come for the dance arena, they didn't announced everything yet. I will probably go there for a few acts, but i'm definitely more interested in the main stage. Really hope that at least next month we will have another headliner for the main stage(probably just one more left, on the 8th of july, but let's wait :D )

Richie Hawtin - This will be the global premier of his completely new and revolutionary live performance. The techno pioneer and icon, responsible for the popularization of electronic music and the genre’s numerous technological innovations, has been collaborating with Exit’s production team since last October on all creative and technical details, which will soon be announced on a global level

Sounds interesting

18 hours ago, Nicklord said:

I hate their strategy about revealing new names. I mean. I get it. They are trying to stay in Serbian media during the whole year but it's kinda frustrating 

It is a bit annoying but you have to play by the rules that local market asks..

Gutted too. Thought it was gonna be a rock band. Looks like Exit is moving more towards dance every year.

I love dance but Guetta?!

That being said I saw him at Global Gathering just as he became famous and it was really good. And his 1st couple albums were good before all his stuff started sounding samey.

How many undercards are left?

10 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Who is playing on main stage on saturday? We don't have headliners for that day I think.

David Guetta can fuck off :(

The vaccines are the biggest name on Saturday right now, but I think they can be just subs or coheadliners at most. So there is at least one other big name TBA.

Bring Biffy, please ! :D

Edited by neacaisa

Not sure if I've asked about money before?

Just reading about it on a website. Is this accurate? Do you take some cash and then use cash points over there?

" Euros are not accepted in bars clubs & restaurants.
Dinars can be bought at the border but there's a better rate in town if you can wait.
If you're  bringing some hard cash, make sure all notes are clean, no tears, no matter how small & definitely no red ink markings or writing on them - they will be rejected with a shrug of shoulders & that can be irritating & downright inconvenient.
Both £20 notes are still being accepted.
Hole in the wall machines - plenty in town but they vary in what cards they accept but you will find most i.e. Cirrus Maestro Visa MasterCard Amex.
They don't charge for withdrawals although your card provider might.
If you’re sorting out your financial situation for Exit Festival
the best advice seems to be to dispense with Traveller’s cheques – they are a real hassle
First you’ve got to find a bank that accepts them
Last year I had Amex & had a real run around trying to find a bank that accepted them plus you must have the original till receipt.
Then you have to wait for the bank to verify their authenticity with Head Office (For any traveller’s cheques)
All in all – A lot of hanging around & time-wasting. Ed "

Ask a local where to change money in Novi Sad and use dinars because somewhere they have provisions. It's not that hard, there are a lot of places to change money. At exit you have to put money on a card so you can buy drinks but there are also places where you can buy food for money and not use card but I usually eat food before and after exit so I don't know much about that.