Simple Plan

Pretty pumped for them making their first appearance at Reading and Leeds this year. Been a fan of them since their first album so it's great they're finally playing Reading. Dunno why they're playing so low down though, especially seeing as they broke into mainstream with Summer Paradise being so popular. Shame about the clash with Limp Bizkit though.

Pretty pumped for them making their first appearance at Reading and Leeds this year. Been a fan of them since their first album so it's great they're finally playing Reading. Dunno why they're playing so low down though, especially seeing as they broke into mainstream with Summer Paradise being so popular. Shame about the clash with Limp Bizkit though.

Yeah I'm really excited for them, and like you is really surprised that they're so low. Hopefully Knife Part get an hour and a quarter like Nero did last year, and has a fairly lengthy cross over time to allow Bizkit ->Simple plan -> NFG with little time of the SP set lost due to clashing.

Yeah I'm really excited for them, and like you is really surprised that they're so low. Hopefully Knife Part get an hour and a quarter like Nero did last year, and has a fairly lengthy cross over time to allow Bizkit ->Simple plan -> NFG with little time of the SP set lost due to clashing.

Exactly this.

Exactly this.

Just to make it even more ridiculous, hopefully Mumford & sons end up with a 2 hour+ set (for some stupid reason), the TBA sub is Prodigy, and we get Prodigy -> Bizkit -> Simple Plan -> NFG. It would be the most ridiculously great ending of a day since I started going in 2012, but that would be greedy and Melvin would never be so kind to allow such greatness to happen :(

Anyway, on topic, what is every-bodies favorite song by Simple Plan? For me it has to be either Last One Standing or You don't mean anything.

Just to make it even more ridiculous, hopefully Mumford & sons end up with a 2 hour+ set (for some stupid reason), the TBA sub is Prodigy, and we get Prodigy -> Bizkit -> Simple Plan -> NFG. It would be the most ridiculously great ending of a day since I started going in 2012, but that would be greedy and Melvin would never be so kind to allow such greatness to happen :(

Anyway, on topic, what is every-bodies favorite song by Simple Plan? For me it has to be either Last One Standing or You don't mean anything.

if that happened I'd actually get a day ticket

It's a nice thought but I doubt The Prodigy would sub after headlining Isle of Wight.

I'm still a sucker for I'd do anything, I'm just a kid and welcome to my life.