Tickets missing from Ticketline delivery

Guest RossendaleR

Having paid via the deposit scheme for 4 adults and 2 under 15s plus Emperors and Thursday entry I received my tickets about a fortnight ago. I've only just opened the envelope and I've found that the Thursday tickets are missing. I've logged into my Ticketline account and shows that they're paid for. Has anyone else not received Thursday tickets? I've sent them an email so I hope to get it sorted quickly!

Edited by RossendaleR

Thank you all but I hadn't actually ordered them after all - D'oh!

When I logged into Ticketline I looked at my order from last year by mistake. When I properly checked this year's I realised I had missed them off. Anyway they are still available so there goes another £100!

Thank you all but I hadn't actually ordered them after all - D'oh!

When I logged into Ticketline I looked at my order from last year by mistake. When I properly checked this year's I realised I had missed them off. Anyway they are still available so there goes another £100!

You've probably had a problem going through a matter-transference beam and lost some salt and protein. You will be okay if you have some peanuts and beer before arriving in the fields. Make sure you arrive on the right day for your tickets though.

You've probably had a problem going through a matter-transference beam and lost some salt and protein. You will be okay if you have some peanuts and beer before arriving in the fields. Make sure you arrive on the right day for your tickets though.

Either that or my age.